What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband

G

Heard nothin but good things about that particular cut right there, lookin proper...

How many more days till you put the chops? I have a headband clone that vegging right now. Waiting for it to get big enough to clone.

--Herbsman_OS

JDOG6000

Veteran
Looking good.
Can't wait to flower this one out too.
My clones look like a light green colored OG clone. Probably just the chem in em.

joder156

I love the headband, have been chiefin that stuff for about 3 months now. I actually found a bean in some of the stuff I got and planted it. Looked very similar to the plant your growing. That stuff is wayyyyyyyyyy too stinky though, what is your odor control setup?

I know that a very small amount (a gram) of this stuff will stink up a whole house. Good grow mang, keep up the good work.

youngbuck1986

haha ohhh yeaaaa headband stankity stank sum of the best erb i ever puffed on found a few beans from diff batches. Cant grow till the season is right. darkstar ur plant looks gnarly i can smell it from here. how long did u let her flower for? how is it on nutes too??

youngbuck1986

anyone kno how long this sexy girl takes??? i have a 30xscope and dont mind watchin for when i thnk its right but a guide line would help~~yb.

I was told by the person whom I received my Headband clone that she can be chopped at 8 weeks, but to fully experience the potential, to chop her at 10 weeks.

I haven't flowered mine yet, so only time will tell...

--Herbsman_OS

Herbsman_OS said:
I was told by the person whom I received my Headband clone that she can be chopped at 8 weeks, but to fully experience the potential, to chop her at 10 weeks.

I haven't flowered mine yet, so only time will tell...

--Herbsman_OS

10wks for HB? We were pullin her around 6and half 7wks with couchlock results.. I dont know if its same cut, but if we did the 10wks on our HB would be overkill..

I just took clones of her and put her into flowering. I'll keep an eye on her when she comes up on 6-7 weeks. I'll also selectively harvest between the 8-10 week time frame to see for myself when the best time would be to cut her down.

--Herbsman_OS

D

Darkstarlive

I let her go 10 weeks and I think it was the better for it.

Peace..

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
bangin buddz DSL :)

have any idea which cut this is? there are two headbands lol so ridiculous these days with the names and knock offs...anyways theres the cali. headband which is an og kush hybrid of some sort then theres the original headband which is a tightly held diesel from the east coast, any clue? be well my fiend

Piff

BTW on the whole "headband" monicker..

Ive seen two headband cuts. the og type cut mentioned and the Original Diesel.

From what I hear the non OD cut is not as good as OD.. and let me say the Original Diesel is an amazing cut and one of my favorites. You can tell OD and ECSD are heavily related they are quite similiar in finished nugs but are way different plants.. OD being better in all aspects.

ECSD flavor I prefer a bit more, but OD is just as tastey just with more herbal skunk in there. OD is more potent, yields bigger, and finishes faster.

Dank ass cuts! Big Up JJ-NYC

T

trich-zilla

I don't know what headband I just finished but it's currently making it's rounds locally as "thee cut to have." Well, just chopped down all the moms I made of it expecting it to be great like everyone hyped it up to be. Mediocre at best. Yours, however, looks sincerely fantastic.