What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Smoking on some Northern Lights tonight So Im getting a great sample of what I will be smoking in a month or so.

On to the PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northernlightsfrombb002of1.jpg

northernlightsfrombb004kd4.jpg

northernlightsfrombb011kp4.jpg

northernlightsfrombb010dm0.jpg
:joint: :joint: :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
oh it was, damn one hell of a body high. even my Face felt high. Some great medical grade Cannabis. I love it.

D Rock

Veteran
Plants have been getting big or should I say the Buds have been getting big. Havent really got alot to say about them except that I should not mix there nutes when Im high again. There is a slight touch of nute burn and I removed alot of lower leaves that were lacking light anyway. Almost a Sea Of Green with no light getting to the lower branches. Trichome developement has kicked up a notch too and its starting to smell a little in here now.

Day 31 of Flower

day31offlower014ax3.jpg

Oopened the Tent when the lichts came on and saw this!
day31offlower001eb7.jpg

And im trying to post a few more.
:joint:
day31offlower004id8.jpg

day31offlower009la1.jpg

day31offlower012xx6.jpg

day31offlower011qo8.jpg

day31offlower020vg4.jpg

Last edited:

ELEV8D

wow D rock- thats a beautiful looking grow, especially for T5s!!

Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread as I would love to see how your babies turn out!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup, you constantly impress me with those grows bro

Great looking plants

D Rock

Veteran
T5 Grower nice to see you around man, thanks for the compliments.

Elev8d There are lots of great grows on these boards with T5 lights. Thanks for stopping by man.

Thanks Sammet Im having fun with this new Camera.

Dr. Dog Thanks for the kind words, I wish I had about half as much talent in growing as you do. Thanks everyone and I will update again soon.

G

Still lookin nice man. I love the chunkiness at just day 30, its wonderful to come into a flowering room isn't it?

D Rock

Veteran
ExcelAtIt said:
Still lookin nice man. I love the chunkiness at just day 30, its wonderful to come into a flowering room isn't it?

Thanks Excel!

Im pretty stoked too about the buds being big. They are definately bigger at day 30 than they were last grow at day 30. Good Genetics I guess. Keep stopping by.

Budswell is a cool thing.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Really not a whole lot to say except that my buds are really starting to show some bling. They are getting frosty and I love the smell that these Garberville Purple are emitting.
Sorry for not saying to much throughout this grow I just post pics and dont say much and thats because Im lazy and I appoligize.

Day 33 of Flower​

Group Shot
day33offlower019qt8.jpg

day33offlower020zq7.jpg

day33offlower007bu7.jpg

day33offlower017gu3.jpg

day33offlower006jh4.jpg

day33offlower005zf8.jpg

day33offlower004ic6.jpg

day33offlower001ar2.jpg

day33offlower015cm2.jpg

day33offlower013la9.jpg

Happy Growing! :joint:

G

Bling! Those things are just regular tubes? I have read it 100 times but I can never get t5's and t12's straight. Keep up the good work.

edit: posted kinda high.

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Damn Drock, Im soooo sorry I havent stopped by sooner..U are ROCKIN those floouros!!!Holy shiite, I am in AWE!!!Ill be :lurk: here for sure from now on!!! absoilutely beautiful bro..holy god!!!DRock on..LOL

- Z