What's new

Williams Wonder

I just picked up a bag labeled Williams Wonder... it is leafy, grassy, and seeded, but one of the best highs I've had in a long time :headbange
Is this strain still around? or if not what might be going by this name now-a-days?

G

im growing out a version of right now from another member here on IC

joder156

I currently have 3 beautiful ladies about a month into flowering. Such a beautiful plant. The willies tend to be very leafy and does not smell very good until properly cured. I have been smoking the willies constantly for years and honestly I would be happy smoking this strand for the rest of my life.

It is very easy to grow, ecspecially outdoors. In my area the willies have been grown for about 7-8 years and no other strand can compare in size to the buds that are produced. A large commercial grower actually just got busted in my area, over 300 flowering plants, and 200lbs of trimmed bud were taken. All of this was the willies, and it is estimated that the plants would have yielded around 250-300 lbs.

I very highly recommend this strain. It would be nice to see more information about this wonderful strand on ICMag, but I have heard the seeds are hard to get nowadays.

G

BCBD now has William's Wonder derived from the SSSC seed line. They acquired it from a confirmed original SSSC-WW seed holder. Great friggin price, too.

skar

BCBD....some strains they got are interesting but with all the bads customers reviews i prefer to save my $$$

even if they have some BOG seeds listed....

you got good experience with them RalphDog ?

peace

G

not yet, but I am about to. If they come through, I'll post something about it.

As far as BOG gear goes, it's the real deal. BOG has some new posts on there forums and has actually come out with a new Bubba Kush x Choco D hyrbid.

And with the bad reviews, you can't deny those, but every seed bank has gotten bad reviews. In my experience, Seedbay is the only company who hasn't been able to come through 100% of the time.

Maybe I'll grow out a few of these seeds at the bottom of my bag here. I've never gotten such shitty looking herb, but the high is uniquely awesome.

Is it sativa dom? Hmmm good outdoors you say, maybe they can be part of my spring overgrow project :)

G

the orig cut of WW was way stinky and stony.....the Willy-D is nice and couchlocky, but lackin' in skank...used in hybrids w/ GDP cut, LP#1 and few others........also just made the Choc. Diesel cut fertilized by the Bubba Balls..............this looks promising....

Well mine is grassy smelling and well seeded...not a good sample to judge the strain on. Hopefully my growing skills will be better than whoever did this to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts