What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the outrage ??

Wendull C.

Veteran
You are a clown. The outrage seems to be a hallmark of the right. Always whining and complaining about unfair treatment. No good policies, total support of the destruction of social services, complacency on infrastructure. Only tax cuts for the rich. If you don't know the difference between Kavanaugh and Avenatti, god help us all. I cringe when I see marijuana people who support the side that so obviously wants to jail them for what we do. But you cant fix stupid its starting to look like.

Yeah, when the right wingers got together for a scream in after Obama was elected was a real hallmark of outrage. Or when we gathered outside the Supreme court and cried trying to claw open the doors...

Oh yeah, that was you lefties, apologies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Well, the Democrats have found their winning ticket for 2020.

AVENATTI/ ELLISON 2020.

Democrats for Domestic Violence. We support the womens march into our fist. Equality first, all women should have the opportunity to be slapped around by enlightened members of the Democratic party.

Ok Sorry for assuming their gender. I will go watch CNN that should fix biology.

beta

Veteran

AVENATTI/ ELLISON 2020.

Democrats for Domestic Violence. We support the womens march into our fist. Equality first, all women should have the opportunity to be slapped around by enlightened members of the Democratic party.

Ok Sorry for assuming their gender. I will go watch CNN that should fix biology.

Does it ever get boring building straw men to 'defeat' in debate? It's pretty easy to make anyone look silly when you're literally making shit up about them. Doesn't sound very fun to me, but you do you.

If your point was so good you wouldn't be reduced to egregiously and purposefully mis-representing Democrats here.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Who is misrepresenting? Weren't you guys the ones saying all women must be believed when you were trying to destroy a respected federal judge?

So it's believe all women unless a democrat beat your ass? If so shut the fuck up. #metoo dont apply to you. Lmfao you hypocrite ( insert string of expletives here).

Badfishy1

AVENATTI/ ELLISON 2020.

Nope missing their queen... It was xer turn

packerfan79

Veteran
Does it ever get boring building straw men to 'defeat' in debate? It's pretty easy to make anyone look silly when you're literally making shit up about them. Doesn't sound very fun to me, but you do you.

If your point was so good you wouldn't be reduced to egregiously and purposefully representing Democrats here.

It's called comedy. I know the left doesn't know what that is

You made a small mistake, no worries, I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

packerfan79

Veteran
Who is misrepresenting? Weren't you guys the ones saying all women must be believed when you were trying to destroy a respected federal judge?

So it's believe all women unless a democrat beat your ass? If so shut the fuck up. #metoo dont apply to you. Lmfao you hypocrite ( insert string of expletives here).

You're standing in the way of progress as was Avenatti's girlfriend's face. You right winger cheauvaunist pig. Lol

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
You're standing in the way of progress as was Avenatti's girlfriend's face. You right winger cheauvaunist pig. Lol

Says the guy who's leader openly brags about sexually assaulting women and backs sexual predators hahaha. Trump probably has a pic of Jarred Fogel in the Oval Office lol.

St. Phatty

Too bad kiddo. The nation spoke in ‘16. You and your ilk are the MINORITY. Suck it up buttercup

One of the main good things about ICMag is that world affairs discussion rarely if ever makes it this far in the US.

Compare this thread to world affairs discussions on Disqus or Facebook or semi-independent sites like SHTFPlan.

ICMag > Disqus > SHTFPlan > Disqus >>> Facebook.

It's not easy to find a thread on Facebook. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Sure some Disqus discussions end up troll dominated from the beginning. But some are full of thoughtful people disagreeing violently.

In a bar conversation, once a conversation settled down to basic name-calling people would play pool or something.

Gry

Conservative megadonors Sheldon Adelson and Miriam Adelson have doled out more than $100 million to aid Republicans in the midterm election, far outpacing their giving during the 2016 presidential cycle.
A new $25 million donation puts the billionaire benefactors’ total spending toward helping Republicans hold on to both chambers of Congress at $113 million, Bloomberg reported. The donation was to the Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC with ties to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
That total surpasses the $82.6 million the couple spent on the 2016 cycle.

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

St. Phatty

Conservative megadonors Sheldon Adelson and Miriam Adelson have doled out more than $100 million to aid Republicans in the midterm election, far outpacing their giving during the 2016 presidential cycle.

It's an awful lot like Feudalism where Sheldey & Miri are the Wannabe King & Queen.

Plus they come with lots of Las Vegas Pomp & Circumstances.

Do they have trumpeters announcing their arrival and departure ?

I

Ignignokt

Too bad kiddo. The nation spoke in ‘16. You and your ilk are the MINORITY. Suck it up buttercup

I'm not American, so i only see from afar, but this seems like the general difference between the type of people who like/vote for Trump and those who don't.
I'm sure there are many reasons why, but it is a very childish, petulant way to respond.... almost salty in victory.
Pretty much the same response you would expect from the man-child who won.... a rebel-rouser tool.
Sad :cry:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Does not apply to me. I quit watching reality tv when survivor was still new. You can bow down to fake president. I take my directions from the universe. Which happens to also think he is a total bafoon.