What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doctor Kush (Freedom of Seeds)

Nirrity

Doctor Kush - Freedom of Seeds

i fucked up 2 seeds out of 3 i ordered so this report is about one plant only.

this little lady was very loud and carbon filter is necessary for her. she begin to stink at late veg already.

the smell is heavy sweet mix of old rubber and a stale old pile of cloth with some raspberry in the background, kind of heavy, sweet/rubber/chemical stench.

cured buds are very hard to describe. it's a mix of freshness with some fruity notes, but nothing i can put my finger on. funny thing is they don't seem to smell all that strong when you open a ziplock, but the smell immediately fill the room nonetheless.

it's an indica but she has pretty narrow leaves. the stretch is barely x1,5 so if you want her big give her lots of root space and a long veg.

i let her go 11 weeks for ~30% amber and i'd say i've probably overdone her as middle 9 week buds are more zippy buzz and funkier.

yield is good, not like bubba at all.

the smoke is what i like the most. to me it is that old-school relaxing healing herb which turn my brain off and let me just chill out and appreciate those little things in life i tend to forget due to the pressure and demands of this damned social competition the system wants me to be part of.
it's pretty potent but i wouldnt's say it's couchlock, which is what i am looking for. still, it is a very good smoke that is all about tranquility and peace, i just feel content and secure. it's very even type of buzz, very relaxed with all emotions subsided, kind of gaze-into-the-ocean..

Latest posts

Latest posts