What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lime Gorilla Bubble

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's the 3 females I have in flower. The 4th female will be getting flipped within the next couple weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billb

Veteran
Have you tried that backcropping where you cut just a small amount of the top of the main colas and it fattens them out more. I can tell it’s worked on mine. I did it abt 2 weeks ago and a lot bigger from last harvest already

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Have you tried that backcropping where you cut just a small amount of the top of the main colas and it fattens them out more. I can tell it’s worked on mine. I did it abt 2 weeks ago and a lot bigger from last harvest already

I did that a couple years ago on some testers from OJD. I was testing Old School Haze. Had two extreme NLD pheno's. They were foxtailing big time. So I did just as you said , and snipped the very tip off the main cola. Don't know if it made them fatten up anymore than they would have on their own. But it did stop the foxtailing.

billb

Veteran
Really, it’s looking to be working great on mine. I got 2-3 weeks on this 3rd batch. I have a zip tie around the cpl branches I left on each thst I didn’t do. So I’ll let you see the pics when they’re done an get everybody to give their opinions. I’m going to. I’m going to keep on doing it to mine. If that tells you how it’s doing for me. Could be I’m learning these strains better now also. So to each there on. Lol

Buckeyebandit

ok just found this one. here for the rest of the show. time to go to the first page and catch up with whats going on. looks great by the way DT :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I cloned the palnt in pics 3&4. When I should have cloned the plant in the last pic. Realizing this the other night, I took some clones of the lowers I purposely left on it. Their sister, female #4 just got flipped on the other side of the perpetual. Pics when there's something interesting to show.

nathalia

hey!
your harvest will be beautiful :)

how was the stretch on lime gorilla bubble after 12/12? your plants look huge... Big stretch or just long veg-time?

nathalia :)

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
hey!
your harvest will be beautiful :)

how was the stretch on lime gorilla bubble after 12/12? your plants look huge... Big stretch or just long veg-time?

Just longer veg time. They only stretched maybe 50%-75%. Def not the norm for most varieties I run.

nathalia :)

looks like these will be going up 10 weeks eh?

They look to be about 9 week plants. Which these are all seed plants. I bet the clones/re-veg clones only take 8 weeks like grandma.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Smelling more now eh dt?

Yeah they sure are. I smelled one last night(#3 plant) , she smelled like Sour Dubb. The #1 plant is the most unique of the 3 females so far. I already have her backed up, and the back-up is already a nice little plant.

The cornstalk pheno(I think that's which one it is) has some pretty decent sized buds. So I tried to clone some lowers around week 6. When I do chop them down, I'll take pics of each individual before I cut them.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya man. Finding Dubb terps reliably off the s2 breeding dtock. Yeehaw. Gonna do a g Dubb x lime gb.... should be a killer Dubb line.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the #1 seed plant harvested at 9 weeks. I have this one backed up, and she's already a nice size new mother .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow she looks amazing. Will perform better as a cut too! Should be smoking delicious! If ya got time for a smoke report later that'd be great. I can smell her from here bro!