What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This one looks legit imo:good:

Not sure about this? I see no way that the little sprout could pierce a paper.

life finds a way. maybe it was very wet when it sprouted. mushrooms have been known to buckle pavement when they sprout up underneath a newly paved parking lot/road etc....regardless, it is inspirational in a sense.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
life finds a way. maybe it was very wet when it sprouted. mushrooms have been known to buckle pavement when they sprout up underneath a newly paved parking lot/road etc....regardless, it is inspirational in a sense.

For me it looks like the roach is in front of the plant and the dirt is placed on the roach to cover that up. Still a wonderfull pic

Yeah plants are amazing. When humans are gone natur will cover up our civilisation in decades.

da8eb93a87b6763329ebd431fa5e1d1d1814.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me it looks like the roach is in front of the plant and the dirt is placed on the roach to cover that up. Still a wonderfull pic

Yeah plants are amazing. When humans are gone natur will cover up our civilisation in decades.

Oh how things have changed.. Back in 1980 ish..We planted seeds at our Meriot hotel right in front of there sign. 5 plants grew to about 6" tall before they were discovered.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My son came home with what he thought was weed. Said he found a whole field. It was hemp. He dropped the plant on the side of the house on a crushed stone path. That was 6 years ago and every year I pull up 6-7 plants.

I had a seed run in my yard a couple years ago. Once I was done harvesting, I pulled the plants up and put them on my burn pile. I have a lot of trees and the branches that fall get burned every fall. My burn pit is half an oil tank. Even after a huge and very hot fire, the plants sprouted in the spring.
Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	18069387

Cleaned it up and hired a security crew. The plant on the lower right was an errant seed from the run.
Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	18069387

Life finds a way.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My son came home with what he thought was weed. Said he found a whole field. It was hemp. He dropped the plant on the side of the house on a crushed stone path. That was 6 years ago and every year I pull up 6-7 plants.

I had a seed run in my yard a couple years ago. Once I was done harvesting, I pulled the plants up and put them on my burn pile. I have a lot of trees and the branches that fall get burned every fall. My burn pit is half an oil tank. Even after a huge and very hot fire, the plants sprouted in the spring.

Cleaned it up and hired a security crew. The plant on the lower right was an errant seed from the run.

Life finds a way.

is that where the "original skunk" came from? 😃

Three Berries

image_2110492.png
Bidans new DoE deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy appointment
FLQ3ijHVQAM_w9C?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg