What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 x C99.

gmanwho

Veteran
GmanWho heres some of your GG x C99 day 42

View Image
View Image

pay no attention to the SD on pot..old pot lol. They are all GG x C99
View Image

View Image

Awesome. that last photo. looks like a winner so far. the trichomes are coming out into the fan leaves, good sign!! wow, i guess shes a calcium hog if the others are fine.

day 40, still time to give them more calclium. hit that bitch with some of the organic biomin calcium foliar. still time...

awesome... feel like i can see some glue influence in there for sure.

what smells u getting? i forget, have you ran the glue to compare it to? not saying you always want a glue. but to have that quality, an other influences would be a win win no mater what.

whats the smells u getting?

Americangrower

Veteran
Awesome. that last photo. looks like a winner so far. the trichomes are coming out into the fan leaves, good sign!! wow, i guess shes a calcium hog if the others are fine.

day 40, still time to give them more calclium. hit that bitch with some of the organic biomin calcium foliar. still time...

awesome... feel like i can see some glue influence in there for sure.

what smells u getting? i forget, have you ran the glue to compare it to? not saying you always want a glue. but to have that quality, an other influences would be a win win no mater what.

whats the smells u getting?

The cal deficiency was from low pH lockout. The glue cross got hit hard by it, I have corrected it and they seem to be recovering.
I haven't grown GG yet I have it in veg she will be going in when I get a little space in there.
The smell is 100% sour dubb, they skink but the stem rub gives you a gum smell.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

3G9 =GG4XGG4XGG4XC99

Americangrower

Veteran
heres a few pics of your gg x c99 #5 hanging, probably going in jars monday. I'm thinks 75 days might have been just a tad over for her lol.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eyes

Veteran
Dankalicious. Doesnt C99(Sensi nl5x haze or mystery male x Jack Herer bread at least 5 x) just make everything better?

Latest posts

Latest posts