What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

there goes edro

Veteran
3 phenos of S.A.B x MF

3 phenos of S.A.B x MF

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pic is Mental Floss F2s #2 @ 5 weeks of 12/22. Second picture is the no stretch pheno of GDP/ Querkle x MF #2. Last 3 are of the Thai leaning MF F2s. She's taking her own sweet time flowering so I'm convinced that she'll be the last to finish. She does have a very sweet smell to her. Can't say blueberry but some kind of fruit. S.A.B X MF #4, and 3 out of 5 GDP/ Querkle x MF have that sweetness also.

there goes edro

Veteran
Week 6

Week 6

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pics is MF F2s #2. Second pic is the princess S.A.B x Mental Floss #2. Cola getting nice and fat on her too. Third pic is the Bubba leaning pheno of S.A.B x MF #5. She just started putting weight on her buds a couple of days ago. Fourth pic is GDP/ Querkle x MF #2. She has a very wild look to her. Smells musky with some berry. Lastly is GDP/ Querkle x MF #6. She's the only plant I topped this time. Just started putting on weight recently as well. Looks like at least 4 more weeks but I'll just the plants tell me when they're ready to be chopped. Should be worth the wait.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice..Keep it up!! I have only grown Chimeras GF x BB but I do have some C4's from awhile back. The GF x BB was great. Always considered getting the Mental floss too..peace

there goes edro

Veteran
MF F2S #3

MF F2S #3

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's still has a ways to go but buds are gaining weight daily. Trichs firming nicely. Smells very sweet berry and lemony background.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #5

GDP/ Querkle x MF #5

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's the pheno with the most branches. All of the GDP/ Querkle x MF phenos really didn't start bulking up until last week. This pheno smells of incense with a slight berry background. Smells exactly like my single girl from the first run.

there goes edro

Veteran
All hail the queen! S.A.B x MF #4

All hail the queen! S.A.B x MF #4

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Still the frostiest but has the Bubba dom S.A.B x MF trying to make a run for the title of frosty queen! She still has the densest buds out of anything in the garden. Rock hard nugs! Smells of Sweet berries with incense background. I have enjoyed having her in the garden.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP/ Querkle x MF #1

GDP/ Querkle x MF #1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's stacking nicely! Smells of berries with more incense mixed in. Pretty dense buds also.

there goes edro

Veteran
Just before the queen fell!

Just before the queen fell!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A quick dried sample I took a couple of days ago was lovely! Strong up high then changes to a deep stone. Very tasty as well.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I just saw this and they look really nice - frosty. Are you a MF fan? Why?

Ive just started a test of MF x BH. Have you tried BH? Ive never had either one. In fact, this is my 1st run with Chi's gear.

Good to see that youre still doing your thing Edro.

Stinkhorn123

Nice job with these edro, I've got about dozen Floss F2's just about to go into flower myself. They are not the easiest plants to pre-sex even with a glass. I just finished a run of JackFloss, and found two great ladies that I will re-run. I love growing these burley Floss ladies.

Latest posts

Latest posts