What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

FreeMan

If there is anything you'd like to test in particular for mold resistance, I'm sure the wet autumn here will give them a run for their money. I got lots of secure outdoor space here this year @ around 53N. Would be happy to put some in the ground for you. :)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey Radvancan,

I think its really cool of you that your letting us all share the experience and testing together with you. I feel like we all our going to benefit from your knowledge as well contributing to your cause. Myself and other growers i know and communicate all share the same passion everyone here does. I wanted to know if your looking for any new testers . My previous grows have been C99 which was gifted to me as a clone. People were stunned when i brought her around.. So i love the fact shes in the mix.. I usually grow Sour Diesel and Kush,chem dog,under dawg,sour diesel ibl, I have a tent from 2 400w n to 600 n 400w, gave the other 400w switchable ballast to a friend so he could start up... So the OG Kush is one of my Absolute Favorite along C99 , I also grown out Afgan Pure afgaan beans. I still got some if u even wanted to use for ur cross;s along with the diesel. the sour diesel and Og kush i hear when crossed unreal... Sorry if im rambling.. but anyway i was totally interested in growing out some of ur beans AcaKush sounds cool as well as the LadyBerry Im sure uve dealt with the sour diesel im talking about.. I mean pretty much what ever you want myself and if u want and dont mind ill give some of my buddy growers to try up to you. Anyway if you need anything else from me if you want any information regarding anything let me know. ill show u some pics . i posted all other the place. or privately whatever works for you brotha... again I Thank you for the oppurtunity very much indeed . i was really looking to grow out some cool strains that are rare and from other members.. So this is perfect.

*edit*
I have different styles grow i like to test what works best and taste yield etc.
Grow Tent - and Basement
I use bubble buckets-DWC - 5gal ,air wands -
i like to also use for my soil - i use Fox Farm Ocean Forest,Pro-Mix,Perlite,some earth worm castings.rare earth(gh)
then for the Coco- canna coco - wash it out anyway just in case as much, with the perlite
Lights 400w interchangable and 600w, moving up to a 1000w i .
for nutes i have SOOOO Many different kinds i bought a bunch and accumulated trying new things. Then i got sample packs from pretty much all companies. including Humboldt, AN,GH,dutch master

Advanced Nutrients
Sensi grow Part A&B, Sensi Bloom A&B
Big Bud,Bud Blood,Carbo Load,Overdrive,B-52,
i have Fox Farm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
Humboldt Nutrients - ENTIRE LINE -good stuff, i got pretty much every nute they made, the company sent a lot to the shop and they gave me so much cause they had no room and i was a good customer, box's

GH
Flora Nova,Kool Bloom,Flora Nectar,Flora Blend,Floralicious,Diamond Nectar,rare earth
i got some guano i use sea bird and some other guano i got a while ago thats super crazy i put it in one of my buckets literally from a small root coming out of the C99 into half full in 36 hours.. i was shocked.. Anyway thats pretty much whats up

THANKS SOO MUCH . I should be receiving my Macro Lens soon for my camera.. I will def be posting you a nice Grow Journal with Full Updates Daily.. I love doing this more than anything in the world. its my passion the science of botany.and creating medicine thats irreplaceable

Last edited:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:
Hi radvancan, are you still looking for testers??
If so i have a friend that might be able to help you with the test grows i will send a link to this thread so they can apply
look for their post from zomboweed
Thanks and can't wait to see the tests soon
shaun:wave:

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
If I can propose my little experience... it's from 1994 that I'm growing happy..

I'm near to end my indoor cycle, hoping to start soon another, and I will be soooo happy if I can be a tester of your seeds. I grow in basement under 400w mh/hps in soil, 1mx1mx2,50mt, and I grow in the outdoor in the north of italy.
Many thanks in advance ...

Last edited:

Fat J

Hey man - saw the thread and I always enjoy testing different genetics and finding that special pheno... so if you still need testers - I run a 2kW Bloom room (HPS) and a 400 MH for veg - I use many organic methods but I'm not 100% organic - I use a coco/perlite medium and have a recirc system that im about to convert to a top-fed drain to waste.

I've grown a lot of different strains but just recently started posting on here... I would be willing to test any of the strains you listed but would prefer to try 1 or 2 strains at a time, so I can do several and select the best phenos - i dont mind testing cuz I run perpetual and can cycle plants in/out pretty quck.

I take good notes in my journal (analog, pen n paper) but if I was testing for you I could commit to at least weekly updates. Let me know if you wanna send some beans my way.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
After a time a bit more time. :smoker:
Thank you all for your interest in Field Marshal test beans. :jump:
Exactly 7 days I will draw lots 8 testers and 4 you choose yourself.
Returned home laptop and developed material for packaging.
I believe that this week will be all ready for sending.
The first Field Marshal of the beans appeared in Seedbay Fundraiser.
I am pleased that the demand for beans from my workshop.

:smoke out:

S

stonescafe

takin a seat lookin forwards to this thread or even better being a tester.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran

Whose Better than you Rad, Thank you for your hard work , Hopefully im one of those lucky ones that gets to put your logo in my Signature. hehe, :thank you::jump:

GlassHoler

I Completely agree with Biatchzxz! I hope to be lucky enough to show your beans some love :jump:
But whoever gets the chance will be very lucky :smokeit: I hope well for all, can not wait to see test grows from all of the different phenos :smokey:

madnaaz

hi radvancan
would love to test the kushhaze with my nft system
and 3x600watts
but i would really like to test the Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99 sick cross

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: hey, just found this thread. ill gladly test grow.
i have 2 - 4 x 8 tents. and a 4 x 4 mother tent. all perpetual. early flower is started under warm MH, and then moved to HPS about 2 weeks later.
as for medium, i used canna coco in smart pots. im very happy with how things are turning out.
GH flora nutes. the recipe has been working well.
:tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Almost there!

Almost there!

Looking foward to it!:tiphat:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave:
Much you appreciate the interest of all people.
You do not know how to support me.
I have a good management for all you are waiting for test beans.
Covers the test seeds are almost completed.
It took longer, but I do it all himself.
On Saturday, my 26 birthday, picked the help of other members of FMS testers.
I will send mail on Monday and Tuesday .
Another good governance, and includes bonuses in the form of SSH x NLA. :tiphat:
Over the weekend, too, you can expect an update testing and gift bean.
Thanks to everyone for their patronage and support!
:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
That's really cool Rad. I'm looking forward to see what you got in the worx. I'll be on here of course for your next update. :).

We All really appreciate your hard work so you know. Hope I will be one of those lucky people chosen ! Thanks again dude

Last edited: