Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > True Canna Genetics > Pakistani landrace project

Thread Title Search
Pakistani landrace project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2018, 01:41 AM #1
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Pakistani landrace project

Got some Landrace Pakistani that I am working with, gonna try and get more active on here again so expect to see plenty of pics and progress reports on this soon.
truecannabliss is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 06:04 PM #2
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant future
Am looking forward to this

geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 09:39 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...

I chopped some VG PTK this morning.

What are your plans for the Paki's?
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:57 PM #4
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Pakistani project damn that sounds boss I'm subbed as I'm currently running some Pakistani Chitral kush blessings and look forward to this

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 10:19 PM #5
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura about
Subbed. I'm currently working on Pakistani Chitral Kush infused crosses. Good stuff.

Old 10-15-2018, 04:38 AM #6
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahsGarden View Post
Subbed. I'm currently working on Pakistani Chitral Kush infused crosses. Good stuff.
Pakistani Chitral kush infused? Is that a pck cross?

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 11:35 AM #7
Shizzlenator

Shizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the rough
Hey great that you do a "report" on IC Cant wait for the pics

greetings