What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help

Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me

This is a plant

Attachments

• 45642B6F-68D4-459B-A900-314207855785.jpg
    45642B6F-68D4-459B-A900-314207855785.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
one of two things....

either it’s slight nutrient burn...
or it’s the beginning of a cal/mag deficiency.

what did you fertilize with?

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you temps, humidity, feed line?

Looks like the start of Cal/Mg to me but could just as easily be overfeeding. Hard to say without more details.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me
autoz, dilute what package sayz. uze 1/3 strength every 3-4 wateringz so they don't burn.

djibra

i thinks its overfeeding because it happens to my autoflowers and they are sensitive as fuck.. never a calmag deficiency just those burnt tips on upper growth..