What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best technology of LED lightining at moment 2020

T

TakenByTheSky

Yes this is exaclyt what they want us to believe that the natural is worst than the artificial...

They cannot understand the subtle effect that the light cause on plants that plants evolved BILIONS of years under that kinda of light.

Nature dont make mistake pound is us that tend to look only for efficient.

pretty much similar what NPK industries cause in the soils. Not efficient is the main point to connoisseurs and organics.

The similar to nature is the next level my friend

These coddled marijuana plants we have today essentially evolved to thrive in the indoor environment. Perfect atmosphere, artificial lighting etc... I realize their history stretches back thousands of years but the greatest leap.in psychoacivity has taken place in the last 35-40 years or indoor cultivation moving th genes around.

dreadlocos

A full spectrum definitely cant hurt....but the missing uv and deep red/far red and ir must effect the plant too...wich isnt easily replicated at the moment fully by any artificial sources.
Then youve got to look at how that power is delivered to the plant...are you in a tent or a green house...how much head hight do you have...how far does your light source spread and how deep does it penetrate...all if these factors come into play.

Hi my good friend defenily sunlight LEDs due to low lm/w and high CRI have far more bandwidth compare whit low CRI sorces

and we have sorces that mesures THC in several enviroment and conclude that close UV has the same efecct on thc production and by close UV im saying 420nm that is purple already

Plants don't even exist for a billion years, get your basics straight, then we can talk more complex topics. Or not.

Cheers
Ow common men potatos batatas and by the way plants exist more than billion of year dont let me get deep bruh

These coddled marijuana plants we have today essentially evolved to thrive in the indoor environment. Perfect atmosphere, artificial lighting etc... I realize their history stretches back thousands of years but the greatest leap.in psychoacivity has taken place in the last 35-40 years or indoor cultivation moving th genes around.

The main thing about indoor gardens be more strong are the fact taht you can play 2000ppfd with no cluond days etc etc.

but is just you see the plants on sunlight LED cri97 are far more beautiful then in the QB set up and is verry chalenge to grow 2000ppfd on QB LEDs whit out get super activation and descoloration of leafs due to overlight

Koondense

Veteran
There is so much nonsense in your posts that i will not lose a second of my time trying to reply or make sense of whatever "truth" you are trying to sell.
Swimming in sallow waters, actually in a muddy puddle.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
lol,

visual tricks black vs white, smaller pots vs bigger white background vs black background pov 90° vs pov 45° one has ph problems vs one has good care :D

dreadlocos

Im not try to prove nothing to no buddy but is pretty obviously that QB only have red spectrum mostly and plants in average not look as well as they could be.

The main problem is man want always efficiency...

In the beginning they said NPK is all your plants need blablabla
then we had an huge problem with insects... The way nature to say that even if you can plant whit small amount of mineral is not the best...

same thing is happening whit the light thing, look prety much like schizophrenia to me

And im say the obivius we need all colors green purple yellow red blue indigo orange etc all the color like the sum are important.

the same way organic yield better results because have more mineral

i dont need to prove that is very obviously.

The same way people say that we need 3000k to flowering because in the autuum the sun is more low and yield 3000k because the Rayleigh scattering that is pure nonsense ! No the sun in the autum arent 3000k at all the average is still 5000k and only because some one said that nonsense dont means is truth anyone can reserch and see that im telling the truth. And if we have 99% of people believing whit no critical thouth toward that lie we are in an complicated situation the authority arent the truth the truth are the authority

Dion

:lurk:

This could be soooooo good

Battle of the bullshit artists!

Please explain to me how high CRI (basically just less efficient diode with a pump in the red) beats more photons?
How is more heat and more wattage for less photons a good idea?

Lastly provide the specs for your lights
Lumens per watt is a start
Tell me about the thermal management, t pad? Direct? Ceramic? Copper? WhatsUp?

Any information at all would be a start

Horselover Fat

Veteran
:lurk:

This could be soooooo good

Battle of the bullshit artists!

Please explain to me how high CRI (basically just less efficient diode with a pump in the red) beats more photons?
How is more heat and more wattage for less photons a good idea?

Lastly provide the specs for your lights
Lumens per watt is a start
Tell me about the thermal management, t pad? Direct? Ceramic? Copper? WhatsUp?

Any information at all would be a start

Are you saying you're a bullshit artist too? :biglaugh:

CRI means absolutely nothing for our needs. Spectrum is not irrelevant at all, but CRI is.

Dion

Are you saying you're a bullshit artist too? :biglaugh:

CRI means absolutely nothing for our needs. Spectrum is not irrelevant at all, but CRI is.

I was referring to the sponsor who engaged op and op both talking out there ass

CRI is spectrum mate

Please check out dr bugbee for information regarding spectrum , it is irrelevant for us with the exception of Emerson effect, and for plant architecture (shape of plant)

As far as "better spectrum creates better bud" that's just led hype from sellers

As I have been trying to help ppl here for years with truth instead of bullshit not sure why U would say that about me?

Horselover Fat

Veteran
I was referring to the sponsor who engaged op and op both talking out there ass

CRI is spectrum mate

Please check out dr bugbee for information regarding spectrum , it is irrelevant for us with the exception of Emerson effect, and for plant architecture (shape of plant)

As far as "better spectrum creates better bud" that's just led hype from sellers

As I have been trying to help ppl here for years with truth instead of bullshit not sure why U would say that about me?

LOL I was just poking fun at you. Nothing serious. You're definitely one of the voices of reason here.

What I mean is that this is a 100 cri spectrum:

54d11df05ebff_-_lightbulb-wars-03-0911-xln-60091526.jpg

But I don't think it would be that awesome of a spectrum for our needs.

Dion

LOL I was just poking fun at you. Nothing serious. You're definitely one of the voices of reason here.

What I mean is that this is a 100 cri spectrum:

View Image

But I don't think it would be that awesome of a spectrum for our needs.

Ah ok I gotcha

Yes we agree and U make a very important point here too

The CRI is colour reference index , aka how true the colours look to the human eye.

If I understood ur graph it shows sunlight spectrum?

So CRI would cut off at 700nm ish as this is the end of visible light, the rest of that spectrum would be missing

Hence the "sunlight spectrum" being referred to as CRI 97 or whatever is cow feces

The pic of the graph seems to belong to another company
And the seller.... I mean poster who started this thread is yet to tell us what chip he is using

I wish that these assholes would try a little harder so we could have some real fun

I wasn't taking offence just wanted to clarify if I have given bad info, I do make mistakes and am always
Happy to learn and rectify

Horselover Fat

Veteran
Ah ok I gotcha

Yes we agree and U make a very important point here too

The CRI is colour reference index , aka how true the colours look to the human eye.

If I understood ur graph it shows sunlight spectrum?

So CRI would cut off at 700nm ish as this is the end of visible light, the rest of that spectrum would be missing

It's an incandescent bulb.

main-qimg-47d35ae236534f28bfab70825b9a151c

Incandescent gets a high cri rating, because there are no abrupt changes on the spectrum. Doesn't mean it's sun like. CRI is relevant in My other hobby: photography. It's easy to correct a warm or cold tint, but much harder to correct for varying levels in the spectrum.

indagroove

Veteran
Im not try to prove nothing to no buddy

I think that's the problem. You are making a big blanket statement, as if it's fact, with no proof to back it up with. You've shown zero data to support your assertions.

Additionally you've contradicted yourself multiple times, with the "organic growers mimic the sun" idea. If you truly want to mimic the sun, you have a pretty massive job ahead of you. First off, the light spectrum from the sun varies across the globe, not only dependent upon latitude but also elevation, and of course the seasonal angle of the earth relative to the sun. Once you've figured out what that ideal spectrum for your ideal location and season might be, then you have to think about how the sun light changes throughout the day, with higher % of far red in the mornings and evenings and higher UV in the middle of the day. Also don't forget to change your timer by a couple of minutes each day to simulate the seasonal changes too.

The lights in your post likely have very little UV or IR, so they seem a very poor direct replacement for sunlight to me. Additionally I find it comical that when IR was brought up in this post, you disregarded the need for IR, by implying that you could simply adjust the VPD instead, which seems quite "unorganic". If your think to preach is to be as natural as possible and simulate nature 100%, then you have to go all the way, none of this pick and choose stuff.

That said, it seems to me that you're just here to sell some COBs.

medicalmj

Veteran
The writing “fingerprint” of dreadlocos is very similar to all the Chinese products on Amazon. Just saying...

Sunshineinabag

Today i want to talk about the most good technology in the world of LED.

Some people are looking for efficiency but organics farmer are AWAYS looking for the closest representation of lights that are most similar with our natural sunlight.

And know we have the lighting to people who are looking for high quality !

Because a lot of people are just considering efficiency as if that was the most important thing but we know the connoisseur dont give noting to efficiency they are aways looking for quality because that they chose organic.

And now we have the lighting that simulates the sun light ! 5000k CRI97

CRI97 have an huge big scores in R9 >93 most of those normal lights of cri80 have an very low R9 scores >50.

R9 are one of the most important parameter that arent considered when we are talkin about CRI RA.

So the best technology for those who are looking for the best representation of sunlight is SUNLIGHT LED

[URL=https://i.ibb.co/6BjSKY5/imagem-de-frente-Easy-Resize-com.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://i.ibb.co/pJRMZFB/as.png]View Image[/url]
So two yrs ago or abouts I talked about these bulbs ....in a thread here. Mentioned cri and was trolled.

Attachments

• IMG_20201005_101453.jpg
    IMG_20201005_101453.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20201005_101440.jpg
    IMG_20201005_101440.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20201005_101429.jpg
    IMG_20201005_101429.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20201005_101422.jpg
    IMG_20201005_101422.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 26

Sunshineinabag

There is so much nonsense in your posts that i will not lose a second of my time trying to reply or make sense of whatever "truth" you are trying to sell.
Swimming in sallow waters, actually in a muddy puddle.

Wow someone stating an opinion they have...This kind of response is what drives folks away from the site......

Latest posts

Latest posts