What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

William's Wonder seeds

lLucky

Well I think the problem is any breeder than had original SSSC stock and just crossed them and resold them is probably long out of the game.

I think your best shot would be to recreate it with crosses and breed backwards.

I don't think it's quite so rare that I have to do that, it's out there. I'm not really willing to do any kind of BX either...

It'll find it's way to me eventually I believe

That's the whole point of this mission to revive the line the right way.

N8V Farmer

Gentlemen, AKBeanBrains is working on a seed increase from some original SSSC stock as we speak. Said he should have them available by Thanksgiving. Check out his IG latest post.

Kijell

DNA Genetics has a cross with William's Wonder seeds, but it is autoflower.
60 Day Wonder (Williams Wonder x Ruderalis)

I had some very good plants from DNA so I trust them big time.
It could be a good autoflower! :)

lLucky

Gentlemen, AKBeanBrains is working on a seed increase from some original SSSC stock as we speak. Said he should have them available by Thanksgiving. Check out his IG latest post.

Sounds great I'll check it out thanks for the info.

and Kijell, really only looking for the original in pure form but thank you. I'm sure they are some nice autos too with WW genetics! :)

Canna-bill

@ILucky I have a pack of the sickmeds version from the first release, hence they are, I'd say about 6-8 yrs old. They have been stored in the fridge so I imagine some will pop. When u hit 50 posts, pm me and u can have em if you want.

lLucky

@ILucky I have a pack of the sickmeds version from the first release, hence they are, I'd say about 6-8 yrs old. They have been stored in the fridge so I imagine some will pop. When u hit 50 posts, pm me and u can have em if you want.

Wow are you sure?? :rtfo: I'd love them though!

lLucky

Been doing some research on the SickMeds version and seeing some mixed reviews.. would be interesting to see how it compares to other samples.

St. Phatty

There's a strain called "Hugo Mystery Bud", rock hard Indica, grown by an older grower in his 60's or 70's.

But he's literally a FOAF, will probably never get a face to face. He may know about WW.

It's a wierd area politically. There's LOADS of pot-growers - and the local Trump-humper Law & Order population HATES "hippie culture".

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't have it, but I have access to two slightly different WW that's been floating around Virginia for at least 2 decades.
I was told I could have it last year, but I didn't have room for her. I do plan to get her in the future. One of the best smelling buds I've seen in a while.

youngbuck1986

picture.php

picture.php

only 2 pics i could find of my sickmeds willies couldnt figure out how to turn them the proper way

Bubbles Depot

Where are you located? I have a pack of the sickmeds williams wonder in the freezer. Bought them to do a seed run but not got round to it yet.

lLucky

Bubbles I'll send you a PM but you will need at least 50 posts before you can reply.
I'll take the sickmeds for sure if you're willing.

Would really like to find some other stock though, when I see pics of their WW it looks real but it looks like only a portion of the original genetics...