What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man smashing it....should look a treat once there all flowering....wat you got planted star crash

watching from down under.

Lookin' good Star, What are you growing out doors?

Stretching,reaching for the sun
Beautiful girls SC
:)

Yep im in good luck...

looks like a good OD session for you dude ;)

all the best for it !

Healthy looking plants, and I have a question about the wood chip mulch. Does it have to be kept clear of the plant stems to prevent stem rot, or is it safe to have in direct contact with the plant stems ?

These are some giants in the making, for sure. I'll be checking back here as the clock hands spin.

subbed. It looks like it's going to be a great show.

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG

Looking nice healthy Star Crash I always enjoy watching your grows .

Good luck on your season

Oh hell yea! Everything looking happy and healthy so far buddy!

:lurk:

Hey growers:wave:I got some more mulching done today..We got a substantial rain fall last couple days ..saturation was completed everything is exploding in Growth:trampoline:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pictures ...

pictures ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I don’t get protection From the troll I’m going to shut the thread down..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn’t expecting him and I thought the new site upgrade would help to protect us all but I will rely on the moderators and I just want people to know who are viewing this thread that there is a troll who plagues me...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys good morning to you all..It’s hot outside yes I may have to water the containers and another truckload of mulch has to be put down...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Only 84 here so far. Suppose to get to 87. But they have been under every day for the last 2 weeks. So it will likely get to 90-91 if that trend continues. On the plus side the humidity is only going to be 45-50% when it gets that hot.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Dog had ear surgery yesterday so stayed home to keep an eye on her today, been working outside all morning and it’s time to nap.

Report the post and continue what you were doing, eeeezy peeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts