What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness

justabluez

Veteran
Namaste home with Zacatecas

Namaste home with Zacatecas

Hello World!!

Thank you Ace seeds for providing the means to purchase the Zacatecas Tribute seeds!!

I think I have [2] different phenos. One is more green and the other is more purple. I have no clue how long the thing has been in flower...must be approaching 10 weeks or so... Beautiful Plants!!! Braided and Frosty!!!

I will be playing with these for a while......Only popped [2] seeds and got [2] different girls.....I'm not sure if I need to hunt anymore....happy with both Zacs!! This is my 2nd grow with the clones....!!! Will run them again after the other [2] finish.....I'm in LUB!!!

attachment.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Indeed Dubi, the Zacateca tribute has some serious gems in the line, my current run looks much better than the previous one, I think I'm in love again(harem is getting bigger)!

Zacateca tribute pics

Main cola
View Image

Side bud(actually most branches can't handle their weigth)
View Image

Main cola closeup
View Image

Definitely worth to try this strain, the aromas are a complex mix of fruits, pines, hash, flowers, aromatic herbs and sweet and savory food market combo. Quite amazing to be honest.
The first time I don't remember having this much aromas, it may be the compost tea treatment worked magically, not sure but I'll keep adding it to my plants, they all love it.

>
Cheers

looks yummy. savory, it is from bshw :D

justabluez

Veteran
Early Vape Report

Early Vape Report

She is still hanging to dry......but I chopped the bud that I hit with the Snowhigh Golden Thai, and the bud that I hit with the Purple Mexican hermie Male....The bud is not completely dry, but I chopped it up and put it in the vape.......The best way I can describe how I feel is......I feel like there is a heat lamp over my head, and I got heavy eye, and I want to laugh...all at the same time........damm.........It just "FEELS" like its POTENT....or maybe I'm describing more of a body kind of high....I guess......I feel more like chech and chong........more stoned.......yeah.......I got heavy eyes......but I want to laugh......I guess I'm quite fucked up!!!!........laughing now......yeah....I feel REALLY HIGH!!!.......I like it........not sure if I'm going to be productive though.......maybe listen to some tunes..........or play my giT-Tah...

:skiiing:

Koondense

Veteran
Cool early report justabluez :)

Mine are just dried but i have not smoked them pure yet, only one little joint mixed with pan-o-haze... and was one of the most surprising highs in my life. Fast hitting plus creeper for half hour, peak was all heady and creative/confused, whole high lasted 3 hours. Had some spiritual qualities and reminded me of my early days of weed smoking when receptors were clean. I love this herb :)

Cheers

justabluez

Veteran
Cool early report justabluez :)

Mine are just dried but i have not smoked them pure yet, only one little joint mixed with pan-o-haze... and was one of the most surprising highs in my life. Fast hitting plus creeper for half hour, peak was all heady and creative/confused, whole high lasted 3 hours. Had some spiritual qualities and reminded me of my early days of weed smoking when receptors were clean. I love this herb :)

Cheers

I have the green one. and the one I thought was purple is also turning green. I think both females I have a re probably the same pheno. I dont think I have the purple one...

The early taste is kind of like lemon castor oil.......or lemon oil,,,,,,You can taste it in there, but it probably needs to cure for a few months......IF I CAN MANAGE to not vape the whole thing before it dries!!!....... I also like the Zac strain. A pleasure to watch it grow. ....... I will be vaping this one ALLLLLLLL YEAR!!!!.....with the help of the clones!!

Can't wait to pop my pollen chuck from (Zac X Golden Thai male).

justabluez

Veteran
Smoke Report from Joint

Smoke Report from Joint

Zac is barely dry enough.....but I could not resist......
I smoked a J, and I noticed the low odor....kind of mild..
very smooth smoke.....and I must say that it has been about 5-10 minutes,
and ...yeah....I would say I feel STONED.....like OLD SCHOOL STONED......Im not sleepy, but I dont think I want to get up right now.....
sitting.....is just fine......I dont want to MOVE......and I feel like laughing..
not sure whats funny...but ...IT IS.........funny...

Yeah...I would say I'm Happy Stoned, and I dont want to move and I need someone to get me a bag of CHIPS and something to drink!!!..

So yeah.....THIS IS SOME GOOD HAPPY STONEY HURT YO FACE SMILING WEED !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....nAmAsTe......

Koondense

Veteran
Two friends of Zacateca, were sharing the place but they were a bit more lazy to flower...proper sativa queens.

Pan-O-Haze (Panama x Original Haze) and Original Haze, both are clones grown in 2dl plastic cups(filled only 2/3, so 1,3 dl of root space haha), got infested by gnats(a lot) but somehow survived and finished. Or at least they're finished now because I'm going to chop them :)

picture.php

Smelling old school, can't wait to try them.
Have a great weekend!

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
I didn't make another thread for my current grow because it's a plant from the R+D section and if I see correctly this hybrid is not on offer anymore.
The plant in question is Zamaldelica x Panama, the fem cross of two selected plants.

There are no proper photos except a few, today I'll just post the final pre-harvest shot.

Zamaldelica x Panama(left) and A5s1(right) after 11,5 weeks
picture.php

She had some feeding issues in late bloom and I was unable to fix it so she was not at 100% performance.
Nontheless her resin production and especially smell are AMAZING. This plant is one of the most delightful fruity sativas you can imagine. Her pungent sweet floral and fruity aroma is so complex and pleasant, makes me want to lick and eat the buds. The colas have long internodes and the buds didn't really fill the branches but they feel very heavy and a big part of it comes from the resin. Wonderful plant, I'll hopefully be able to keep the clone alive or I'll just sprout more seeds because this one has serious keeper qualities. I wonder how would smell the hash or some other extract, if I made it... crazy sweet sativa, I love her.

Thanks dubi for the chance to try this marvelous hybrid! 10 stars

Cheers

G

I know what you mean, when I see this kind of fat plump bud structure it also makes me want to bite into them haha.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Koondense :) Glad to hear you are so excited about the Zamaldelica x Panama fem.
Means a lot you rate her so far so highly knowing all your experience with our strains.
I have received stellar feedback about this new Zamaldelica x Panama cross from several growers, hopefully she will be released in the future in one or other way.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi dubi, many thanks!

As said i hope to keep the clone alive but surely will pop more seeds of this amazing combination of parents, there is gold in here for fruity sweet sativa lovers and i'm sure there are a lot of us who would love to see this hybrid available in the future.
Splendid work dubi!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear it friend :) Hope you are now enjoying there with your harvest after a bit of curing.

OZZ_

Veteran
Beautiful thread Koon! I tried to order a pack of these but it was right after shipping to the US stopped and I hadn’t yet found someone to reship for me. Within the day they were sold out again! HA! Thems the breaks though. I do have some of those beautiful Oaxacan x Panamás though, and after this thread I would pop them right now, but they are sitting in a freezer half way across the country waiting for my return lol.

How many of these did you pop when making your selection? Beautiful thread and great growing as always.:good::D

Koondense

Veteran
Hi ozz,

thanks and i wish you grow your oaxpans as soon as you can, it's such a lovely hybrid.
The ZamPan was a single seed selection, i had some other plants in veg and picked the ZamPan for flower while eliminating the others. I'm glad to have her, it's a a very sweet and complex sativa hybrid with an interesting effect. Sadly they are not available anymore but i think the OaxPan has some similarities but goes in another direction than ZamPan. Keeper material for sure if you're into sweet citrusy sativas.

Cheers

OZZ_

Veteran
Hi ozz,

thanks and i wish you grow your oaxpans as soon as you can, it's such a lovely hybrid.
The ZamPan was a single seed selection, i had some other plants in veg and picked the ZamPan for flower while eliminating the others. I'm glad to have her, it's a a very sweet and complex sativa hybrid with an interesting effect. Sadly they are not available anymore but i think the OaxPan has some similarities but goes in another direction than ZamPan. Keeper material for sure if you're into sweet citrusy sativas.

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback! Sounds lovely :D