What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In search of Florida Crippy

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Not that long ago, Supa was growing cali connection larry OG fems and tagging swerve in his posts to ask if his pheno looked like the real cut.

Now why would a person who claims his family created OG Kush need to ask if his pheno looked like the real thing unless they were completely full of shit to begin with.

WelderDan

Veteran
Not that long ago, Supa was growing cali connection larry OG fems and tagging swerve in his posts to ask if his pheno looked like the real cut.

Now why would a person who claims his family created OG Kush need to ask if his pheno looked like the real thing unless they were completely full of shit to begin with.

That's funny. It seems he doesn't understand how this whole Internet thing works either. His bullshit is out there now, and instead of writing himself into cannabis history, he's outed himself as an idiot for all to see.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
That's funny. It seems he doesn't understand how this whole Internet thing works either. His bullshit is out there now, and instead of writing himself into cannabis history, he's outed himself as an idiot for all to see.

Oh he got himself into the cannabis history, supaklown the laughingstock of the industry.

JetLife175

Veteran
I told Dunn to never bring him on again. It makes him look so fucking stupid entertaining this fools bullshit. Like you had all the real players on the line and then You throw some kid that grew up on an island and swears he knows the get down on what was happening on the mainland... get fucking right. His dad been telling those pipe dream stories to him for too long.

Quick update: I got a pack of '93 Tampa Crippy seeds in from Osceola Heirlooms...we shall what that results in, I will definitely document any runs I do with that, and if I work the line more, etc.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Isn't that the same moron that was cheerleading SupaKlown on Adam Dunn's Crippy segment? If so, it's 100% not the real deal.

Sorry bud but they sold you some fake genetics.

G13Fan

I am growing Shoreline Crippy and it is the best smelling and strongest growing plant I have for sure. Delicious and smelly good from the stem leaf rubs so far . I am at least 2 months into the prep work for a outdoor run. Crip is the only one I am keeping a male from .

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
I am growing Shoreline Crippy and it is the best smelling and strongest growing plant I have for sure. Delicious and smelly good from the stem leaf rubs so far . I am at least 2 months into the prep work for a outdoor run. Crip is the only one I am keeping a male from .

I questioned Shoreline about his crippy cut, over @ RIU. I'll just say I never got an a good response nor a pic of the original cut, it was either "the run around" or plain ol' ignore.

G13Fan

I questioned Shoreline about his crippy cut, over @ RIU. I'll just say I never got an a good response nor a pic of the original cut, it was either "the run around" or plain ol' ignore.

I had a bag of the real crippy in Cocoa Beach (unreal stink and so powerful) A+++ weed. The plants I have growing for sure reminded me of that experience. Also growing several other skunk variety's from TNF and DOM. It's worth the price for the seeds for them all so far. This crippy plant is going to be good I think. Will report back after the grow.

lLucky

I was going to order Crippy from 808 but after all the reading I've done due to this thread I think I will cancel my order and just get a different pack from a different breeder.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Quick update: I got a pack of '93 Tampa Crippy seeds in from Osceola Heirlooms...we shall what that results in, I will definitely document any runs I do with that, and if I work the line more, etc.

Lots of reports Osceola is also a scammer. Just a heads up.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Yo Royal Flush do you know what the juicy fruit lineage is?

I made the Juicy Fruit. It was from a Thai collected in the '90s. It wasn't a great Thai, but it did have that typical Juicy Fruit smell and flavour. I cleaned it up a little and crossed it with a few indicas. I can't remember for sure which one Sensi sold. Probably the NL5, it crossed well with pure sativas. - Nevil

sbeanonnamellow

I made the Juicy Fruit. It was from a Thai collected in the '90s. It wasn't a great Thai, but it did have that typical Juicy Fruit smell and flavour. I cleaned it up a little and crossed it with a few indicas. I can't remember for sure which one Sensi sold. Probably the NL5, it crossed well with pure sativas. - Nevil

Good shit. You know when you've read something a handful of times but it never really hits until it does? It's probably pretty likely that the juicy fruit that used to go around a decade or so ago was probably just a cut from a pack or two of Sensi Juicy Fruit/Fruity Juice. Thai x NL5 sounds delicious. Wonder what happened at Sensi since.

Slurmworm

Osceola is a scammer. Old Florida king of the glades whatever his name is. Completely full of shit. Everything about him is a lie.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
attachment.php

Attachments

• user411882_pic1376919_1421440949.jpg
    user411882_pic1376919_1421440949.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 41

kalopatchkid

Veteran
That clown tried to connect that NY OG to Dave's bull shit bunker story, LMAO what a wanna be loser.

Crippy was some kind of Northern Lights, possibly from the NL#5 seed line or the clone, no doubt she had NL in her.

He is constantly attempting to insert himself into cannabis history.

The Adam Dunn show episode he suddenly claimed his dad was hired by Neville to breed crippy, and they had that scammer Osceola Heirlooms on vouching for Supa. Then he brought up some BS about there being a crippy red and crippy blue and they used to put colored string in the buds to know what it was.

Latest posts

Latest posts