What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[RSC Lebanese] Front Yard Outdoor Garden

CannaZen

You may find earlier photos my posts on the real seed company thread

So I'm really going for enlarged hash-plant characteristics in future progeny but

Here's a pinnate 'sativa' sort of phenotype, one fan leaf had almost 11 fingers before succumbing to root-bound issues, shes now in the ground we'll see what happens.

Jun 19

picture.php

picture.php

Jun 24

picture.php

picture.php

Jul 29
picture.php

Last edited:

CannaZen

Jul 31, hot & Humid! They were watered lightly that morning

picture.php

Aug 02, Haven't been giving them water, i'm going to stress them for a couple more days before watering once again, i believe it may help strengthen the plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EvergreenState

No need to unnecessarily stress the plant. If it needs water give it water. Making a plant suffer a drought situation doesn't make it stronger. Give the poor plant some water.

CannaZen

Plant stress factors, critical role developing epigenetic cell weathering apoptosis acclimatized relative to seed.

Aug 04

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

CannaZen

Aug 06 2018

I'm very impressed! These plants are carving out like a jewel... shes very camera shy. I see so much potential! Working towards better photos for future reference. I think one gene allele locus seems to have those giant fucking hash leafs i would like to see cast from the mold, I'm still trying to visually identify genetics from my plants. I'm taking clones shortly, If reports are correct these should be flowering within the month!! I've also noticed from photos a phosphorus deficiency i need to take care of.

Plans for the next generation i may germinate hundreds of seeds together, selecting the best BLD allele frequency extremes if i may and pruning the rest. I'll keep clones of the parents hopefully make several F1 to store the next 5-10 years so that i may preserve the present genome. I'm growing these plants this season for flowers, I'm going to begin next season popping more leb seeds and find a suitable male.

That 3 day drought has encouraged new vigor, The trichomes and aroma are stronger and much more noticeable than before IMHO. I think its related to micro roots. I also think i overwatered, are they really that sensitive or is it a parasite? one of the lower branches wilted overnight. :D Already i can tell these are like heirloom tomato plants they're already going so awesome growing out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

CannaZen

[Ivy league] RSC Lebanese Indica #1

[Ivy league] RSC Lebanese Indica #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php