What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labrador puppy turned our live upside down but in a good way

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our 8 week old Black Labrador puppy came home at the start of June and Man! has he had an effect,,,
A little bundle of energy,,so adorable,,cute,and loving bur what a handful,,,,,Having been brought up with Rotties,pitbulls and a spanial ,,we had no idea how intelligent this little fella is....
Keeping him from too much exercise is a trial but must be mindful that he is still growing,,,,,,
At 54 i had kinda forgotton how much attention and care a puppy needs,,,,,
A million ways they can trip themselfs up,,,,,
I have not been following threads of grows etc but intend to sort that as i only just into bloom in room1 so pics and reports will be updated by the weekend,,,,
Our two Burmese cats were pissed off when he first came home but now everyone has there "place" they are happy albeit with puppy at the bottom and oldest Burmese at the top lol,,,,,
Things getting back to normal now,,,,:biggrin:
AT last,,,,,,:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My brother has a Chocolate Lab, and she's a dar'lin, but jeez ...so fulla energy he has always found it hard to keep up with her.

Good luck with staying on top of it all 'cos they are smart and will eventually get what they want...lol

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Mate ya cant beat a Labrador!

So much cuddly love, big waggy bums lol

Just keep food WELL AWAY lol, no breed eats like a Labrador ime, apart from some of the working lab bloodlines.. feed a good quality diet as well, no grains, it will pay off over all, goes without saying though really..

Glad to hear a dog's back in the house. Enjoy all that love!!

al70

Veteran
i love me dogs, labs are still babies at 3 yrs., goodluck,,, hide yer shoes.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Our 8 week old Black Labrador puppy came home at the start of June and Man! has he had an effect,,,
A little bundle of energy,,so adorable,,cute,and loving bur what a handful,,,,,Having been brought up with Rotties,pitbulls and a spanial ,,we had no idea how intelligent this little fella is....
Keeping him from too much exercise is a trial but must be mindful that he is still growing,,,,,,
At 54 i had kinda forgotton how much attention and care a puppy needs,,,,,
A million ways they can trip themselfs up,,,,,
I have not been following threads of grows etc but intend to sort that as i only just into bloom in room1 so pics and reports will be updated by the weekend,,,,
Our two Burmese cats were pissed off when he first came home but now everyone has there "place" they are happy albeit with puppy at the bottom and oldest Burmese at the top lol,,,,,
Things getting back to normal now,,,,:biggrin:
AT last,,,,,,:)
Hey man ,
got one a while back too ,
best dogs they are , such loyal companions ,

not my first ,

knowing the breed i had to get another when i lost the last ,
this one has endless energy ,
such happy fun dogs ,
your life will never be the same ,, lol ..

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
36D7EBE6-90DF-41C3-A513-86A0D687E23B.jpg Thanks for the kind words and Don that’s a little beauty!
Gorgeous pup
Make you feel so guilty when told off lol those big eyes lol
Our fella says hi
Sorry bout wonky pic
Took from phone ,,,,s2

Gone Camping

Love our Black Lab's.. very affectionate and loyal pups.

The advice to feed them well, no grains was a great suggestion.. known for food allergies in my experience.

Congrats S2.. and keep updating pics as she grows.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I recently found out (last year) that labs are prone to cancer. Hershey was my 2nd I lost to the disease. When it comes to cats, Persians are susceptible to heart attacks. Our furry friends are worth every minute they spend with us. Especially labs :)

Sticky Sat

Well, these are no labs (Malinese x Pitt-bull) but very good dogs nonetheless :)

The coco shredder is 5 years old and one of the smartest and loving dog i ever had.
picture.php

Although being the kind of dog no thief would like to mess with, he's a real marshmallow when it comes to playing with his new puppy girl friend ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Dogs playing.jpg
    Dogs playing.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Sticky
what a gorgeous pitbull cross,,,,
pitbull x malanios? [ like a german shepard but from belguim?]

Sticky Sat

Thanks 944s2 ! :)

Yes, it's exactly what it is. They're usually a bit smaller and with shorter hair than the regular German shepherds, although there's also a longer hair "pheno"... ;)

rastapaul

Hey big up rasta its been a while.. I hope everything's good with you and yours and that your new pup isn't giving you the run around
I'll get my post count up so I can pm you
Much respect

Ras

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey big up rasta its been a while.. I hope everything's good with you and yours and that your new pup isn't giving you the run around
I'll get my post count up so I can pm you
Much respect

Ras

hey Ras Paul,,,,
so good to hear from you old mate,,,,,
hoping you and the missus are in good health,,,,
Great to know ya ok,,,,:tiphat:,,,,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
nice pup mate.
im looking for something too,
unsure which way to go..