What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stupid things you've done while high.

Charybdis

I'm sure most everyone here has had the experience. You're well and truly baked, and you decide to mess with something that by no means are you in any condition to be messing with, and things go predictably wrong.

The last time I did something extremely stupid while stoned was deleting a critical operating system file. I had accidentally made a link to it on my desktop, but when I deleted the link it actually deleted the file itself. Then I emptied the recycle bin before realizing my mistake. :nono:

I'd imagine there are a ton of people here who have been doing dumb things while ripped and working with water and electricity, before hopefully thinking wait what the fuck am I doing I could kill myself here.

Can't really think of any great examples at the moment but anyways. Share your adventures in failure!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
almost ran a red light, went part-way into intersection. put in reverse to get behind line. FORGOT to put transmission back in forward. light changed, hit the gas, AND the fellow behind me...:whistling: yeah, i know, what a dumbass ! that WAS twenty years ago, though. :dance013: AOH

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I was out of weed and decided to smoke some leafs they need it to dry out so I place em in :microwave: went to spray the seedlings for 20 sec and bam the whole microwave was on fire..... dumb dumb dumb lol:fartyparty::whee::smoky::lightning: shit happens

A

alegoblin

I was out of weed and decided to smoke some leafs they need it to dry out so I place em in :microwave: went to spray the seedlings for 20 sec and bam the whole microwave was on fire..... dumb dumb dumb lol:fartyparty::whee::smoky::lightning: shit happens

Thats real funny shit DD.

phattybudz

100 gallons of water. on the floor. last night. worst mistake so far. I had a pond-liner down but some of it got over it was so much...

budlykush

I did that DD, put some wet bud in and I went into the backyard as soon as I hit the power. I came back in and the wife was pissed. Seems the lightning bolts scared the shit out of her:dunno:

B

beatster

anyone ever tried to get out of a friends car and forget you had there pipe in your lap , done this a few times not much to say but shit

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
this guy I used to work with used to sometimes put the cherry of the blunt in his mouth instead of the mouth piece... fucking high

whiterabbit9

Veteran
well the most stupidest things, I don't like to bring them up, and I can't blame them on the weed :)

but one that comes to mind

you know those cup noodles you put in the microwave ?
I was much younger and high as shit, and put it in the oven

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

out running the law on my Harley which was kinda tricky in itself
as they're slow as shit outta the box. I ditched the highway patrol
by going down a one way street that is always jammed with traffic
@ the light, I took the sidewalk, he tried using his siren to move the
cars, I got lucky as he had an interceptor motor. About 1 mile down
the road a Yonkers PD car was waiting for me, he was just running
a 225 cubic inch slant six in his Dodge so I took back to the highway
for a short distance while they played Motorola tag w/each other.......

B

beatster

anyone ever tried to get out of a friends car and forget you had there pipe in your lap , done this a few times not much to say but shit
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He did that with my brand new pipe bought that day!!!!

Back in the day I delivered pizza(great job for a stoner imo)... I got really high before work forgot the pipe in the glovebox... Later at work I delivered a pizza on a military base... they searched my car found the pipe!! D'oh!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts