What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DANGER! GLASS WEED

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all

PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING!

Bogus dealers in the UK are selling 'Dutch' skunk-weed that is covered in glass/powdered silicon, plaster,, and lots of other USO's (UN-identifiable Smoking Objects). This skunk is of a very poor / low quality and must be bad for peoples health!

If you happen upon this type of product, first tell the slinger they have a sh*t supply of cannabis! Second, change dealers! Action makes change!

If anyone is visiting the UK and happens upon this dope,,, sorry, we can't control the assholes!

peace out dL :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
n.b.

if anyone thinks they (or their dealer) can justify such actions,,, please feel free to drop me a pm, and I will personally verbally abuse them!

:biglaugh: lol

peace all
dL :joint:

G

Well i would expect a slight risk of this if i was buying powders from unknown dealers, but buds dam i am glad i dont buy weed these days. I ges it would have to be some money crazy motherfucking son of a bitch to sell you anything like that.
Of course this could be another way to persuade people not to smoke?
Well my whitemystic hash doesnt have any glass in it so i am going to brake out the bong :)

fari

demn, here we have just the same assholes trying to sell us this shit... I found out there was crap with the weed when I made a cake... It was crunchy like there was sand or something in it...

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unheard of....
but now that Ive heard it... I seriously wonder, why would someone do this?
to add weight? asthetics?

Ive never seen anything like that done..

makes no sence to me.. why someone would make shitty weed even shittier..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG bub said:
I seriously wonder, why would someone do this?
to add weight? asthetics?
makes no sence to me.. why someone would make shitty weed even shittier..

hi all

HotCha yep. have seen several versions of this bogus skunk -
cement/lime/plaster covered stuff that looks white and amber coated glass stuff

fari that's it. crunchy texture on the teeth... the bastards.

OG bub both!

weight: the sand/glass/silcon adds to yeild and density (my guess is that it's introduced via air-system while plants are still living) :no: looks like it's been sandblasted or something...

asthetics: it makes the bud look as it i was bursting with trichomes,,, that it clearly doesn't have... it's a flat 'white' strain beefed up to look like a charmer :chin:

I've seen adulturated weed many times before, this is a professional job, not just perlite blown into the gaps... who-ever these jokers are dem know's wat um dem be a doing :no:

*luckily mee brethrens see me by with outdoor sage n sour and indoor diesel buds,,,so i's not be needed to smoke the USO's
jah bless them all :canabis:

the erb is a plant!
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I even got some bud with pieces of mirror in it in the 'Dam! Tiny little specks of it. It was crazy.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glock23 said:
I even got some bud with pieces of mirror in it in the 'Dam! Tiny little specks of it. It was crazy.

tinsel... hehe... perhaps they thought it was christmas already... while it is un-fair to point the finger, the marjority of bogus-skunk that floats about the UK is normally of European origin :chin:

monkey see monkey do... looks like the bogus-growers in the UK started to copy the bogus-method...

"phoney-man get drop like a bad habit..." Gong

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The country is not only seeing a serious drought of good weed but also being flooded by dangerous weed too....a buddy had some weed that would not dry (im guessing some oil based substance was added) even when left out in the air over night.
Regarding the glass, they seem to be adding a whole heap of crap including sand and baking soda.....there was an article in the recent Soft Secrets.
Peace

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
theres reports of weed with glucose powder, glass, and other shit in the dam
personally I havn't seen any but the reports are from a very relyable source
I'm not surprised its turning up in the UK now
best to grow your own that way you know theres no shit on your weed

OP

Azra3l

Hello,

This problem is all around EU I think...

In France, several studies with this weed have been performed and there's mostly:
-flour
-sand
-hairspray (to help the junk to stick )
-silicon
-glass
And there have been several case of hospitalization due to inhalation of this glass powder in Nantes.

Other cases have been announced in:
-switzerland
-belgium
-nederland (in a coffeeshop sadly )

Peace

J

Jam Master Jaco

Absolutely ridiculous. Sacrificing people's health just so someone can make a few extra bucks is the ultimate greed. Of all the things to do to weed to make it heavier, you would think they'd just sell it freshly chopped....damn now that I've given them that hint we're gonna start seeing freshly chopped bud with glass in it! :yoinks:

naga_sadu

I've heard one of my good collegues complain the same in the 'Dam but I never really believed him till I ran into this thread. Shit, I really don't understand. The 'Dam and the UK for SURE don't strike me as places where weed is so hard to come by that people are willing to buy even shit containing 20% weed and 80% USOs (great phrase, Docleaf!).

I mean FUCK...are the dealers in the EU so broke and in dire poverty that they resort to such desperate measures as putting fucked up shit in their commodities?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, in Vang Vieng (Laos), the first guy I scored from lived in pretty "questionable" conditions. A DINGY shack w/ asbestos roofing not too far off from a pool of stagnant water. The guy had about 8 family members live in that place. But still- the dude never laced my shit...

Alas, it seems that in the UK as well as the 'Dam, for some (NOT all people), money itself has turned into a fundamentalist religion and in addition to spurning a generation of gold grubbing zealots, acquiring more of $$$ at any cost has turned into some sort of a religious obligation...

These gold grubbing fucknuts don't realise that the best way to achieve success in ANY trade- white, grey or black, legal or illegal- is to keep consumer confidence and a good reputation! It takes a FUCKING LONG TIME to win a consumer and only a few instances to lose them.

It's just sad when people think that acquiring more $$$ in as short a time as possible is the ticket to settling down in life. FUCKING WRONG. Money comes, money goes. The descendant of one of the most powerful warlords during British times here in my home state is now cleaning ditches for the municipality. What remains constant is reputation and consumer trust (for a businessman- legal or illegal). These 2 elements are what make and break you, and these 2 elements will determine whether or not you sink further or get afloat during a rough phase. ALL PEOPLE starting from janitors to dictators go thru rough phases. It just sucks that the love of gold has blinded certain miscreants to this basic fact of life. If u have good repute and consumer trust, those you dealt with will help u out in a rough phase. If u don't, they'll sink u further when u go thru a rough phase.

Investing in the people (through delivering them unadultrated goods at a fair price) is the smartest investment a businessman can make- especially those doing quasi legal/ black businesses...

Last edited:

harold

makes you sick dont it. My mate was chopping up some bud with some scissors and you could hear this crunching scratching sound, that bud almost totally blunted a new pair of scissors :badday: I read that they skim the resin off for hash and then coat it in crap to make up for the lack of the resin... double kick in the balls. I hope this will encourage people to grow there own, free the weed :joint:

naga_sadu

My mate was chopping up some bud with some scissors and you could hear this crunching scratching sound, that bud almost totally blunted a new pair of scissors I read that they skim the resin off for hash and then coat it in crap to make up for the lack of the resin... double kick in the balls.

:fsu:

That sux BIG time man. And what's fucked up is that when people get admitted into the hospital for injesting/ inhaling adultrated crap, the "official news"- even within the medical community- comes out that pot makes people unwell. As if mmj plant hasn't received its fair share of false info barrage already...

tomalv_90

Yup, just new to this site and this post caught my eye.

Last weekend picked up an 1-8 th and my dealer had knocked the price up to 25 instead of 20. This 'dam' weed that i got had no smell and looked crystally, but I went back home and rolled up I cut my thumb. Diddint understand why, and it did'nt occour to me. So i got my bong out and had a bowl. Tasted horrible. So I phoned up my mate who was going to the same guy, and told him to spread the word. Now in our little community we have to lick our finger and touch the 'crystals' and rub it against our teeth and if there is a gritty sound then its that glass stuff. Why the hell?

The good news is that this 'dealer' had to give alot of money back, including mine.
But his number got deleted soon after :) .

This has to stop. What happened to the good old skunk?

Tom