What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have been trying to view some decent footage of the melee but it seems like the official camera view is unavailable(???) and all i have seen is footage from cellphones in the crowd which doesnt give a very good view of what actually took place. it seems a bit suspect that there is a shortage of official camera views of the situation. either way the fight didnt look like the connor mcgregor i expected to see. he seemed apprehensive to do anything significant which made me feel like he was just there for the cheque which is fine if thats how you want to play it but based on his personal hatred for khabib i expected some aggression on connors part...

LadyGuru

i have been trying to view some decent footage of the melee but it seems like the official camera view is unavailable(???) and all i have seen is footage from cellphones in the crowd which doesnt give a very good view of what actually took place. it seems a bit suspect that there is a shortage of official camera views of the situation. either way the fight didnt look like the connor mcgregor i expected to see. he seemed apprehensive to do anything significant which made me feel like he was just there for the cheque which is fine if thats how you want to play it but based on his personal hatred for khabib i expected some aggression on connors part...

Conner was at the top of his game and in great shape. Khabib dominated him. Conner didn't stand a chance, and will never take a rematch. He knows Khabib owns him. :tiphat:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i agree he got dominated. what surprised was his lack of worthwhile effort. if i hated someone as much as connor purportedly did khabib,
i would have tried to hurt him win lose or draw. like i said it seemed like he was just there for the payout and when the bell rang the hatred evaporated.

Chappi

Ok only a few people played the official UFC ICMAG REP GAME
winners are...drumrolll.......

JKD and iTarzan with 3 points each.
Everyone please give them rep!

Fellas please post something so you can get the rep.

Chappi

That joke went right over your head huh?:laughing:

He "was" cuter. Then Khabib changed his face. :woohoo:

I think EB is pissed at the mcgreggor loss, It should have been a much closer fight lol

You’re right about the face smesh tho

attachment.php

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
That joke went right over your head huh?:laughing:

He "was" cuter. Then Khabib changed his face. :woohoo:

G `day LG

Nah , snow again I didn`t get your drift .

Changed his face ? Nuh uh , refer to Pettis vs Ferguson for legit face rearrangement .

No one notice Pettis quit on his stool . But got fight of the night bonus ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lewis' interview with Joe was the best ever....he could barely catch his breath but wanted to smoke with Joe in a couple of weeks! Loved it
Ferguson and Pettit was a great battle....some good fights all around, and I got my wish McGregor got beat!! yaaaa

I

Ignignokt

G `day LG

Changed his face ? Nuh uh , refer to Pettis vs Ferguson for legit face rearrangement .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Didn't his coach retire him?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Didn't his coach retire him?

G `day I

Yes the coach told the ref it was over .
Pettis basically told the coach he had enough .

Not upset Conor lost .It a competition . 2 enter , 1 wins .

Its the game I love ,more than individuals . Been a fan a long time . Champs come and go the hustle never stops .

Khabib-Nurmagomedov.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

Black Beast! KD! :)

That Dude .
Ign'(how too spell,speak ! ) - each time using this symbol is a Anguish y'know )
EneeeeyhoW - ! - :) . . . " Dudes " . . . my stream ! was a (NiGhTMaRE ) :yoinks: . yaWn YawN yaWnn. . .
Got BB in front of me NoW. :yes: Nice and Stable Picture via dl. No Halting Spinning Circle at the centre of the screen - oH Jolly (-:
Just saying " Gonna sit my bla'k Ass down " ((:) - reminds me of "big louie" on "pumpingiron" . . .'jus wanna eat my Cake'

Just saying.

" Startrek " (Original Series) on the 55" . Bring back finnley ! (((-: - Eye'll be seeing You Jim ( jimboy!) ...
" "
Now the Saint.
Ace pic EB (((-:
. . .

Last edited:

LadyGuru

G `day LG

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Must of been a bad joke if I have to explain it.

Conner started "Proper 12" whiskey.

My joke was, Conner will have to take a "proper 12" months off to recover. No injuries, just a joke. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yep.....McGregor couldn't handle the guy on the canvas - he was like a boa-constrictor!

Tied him in knots.

JKD

Veteran
That's how I saw it with Pettis also EB. Coach repeatedly saying its up to Pettis but then (IMO) realises Pettis wants him to end it but doesn't want to say.

Anyone notice Conor throws the first punch at the 2 Russians? One guy Mouthing off, Conor punches him then the other guys is over the fence and both attacking him.

They should not have been in the Octagon though - especially the guy climbing the fence. There is no way he didn't have bad intentions.

Good card.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day JKD

Nah 1st Connor swatted a Russian cornerman when both were atop the fence .
Khabib`s cornerman climbed the fence to follow Khabib . Connor then climbed the fence and started swinging at him . The commissioners pulled Connor off the cage and then the guy he had been jousting with came at him in the cage . Followed by Mr Red Shirt the Dog Shot merchant .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts