What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone still holding any of my S99 crosses?

Americangrower

Veteran
As the title says I was wondering if anyone is still holding on to any of my 09 crosses of either S99 or SourBog. I gave RevO all my seeded plants when I shutdown. I believe there was S99 x Chem D, Giesel, MSS and SourBog.
I would give anything to get some seeds back to work with.

highsteppa

Veteran
Yea we had one that flowered super early but the one that vegged got pretty large before flower and still should be done next week. My buddy says early samples are really good. These beans came from Reggie.

OceanStateGrown

As the title says I was wondering if anyone is still holding on to any of my 09 crosses of either S99 or SourBog. I gave RevO all my seeded plants when I shutdown. I believe there was S99 x Chem D, Giesel, MSS and SourBog.
I would give anything to get some seeds back to work with.

Sour Diesel x Cindy99?

Looking for a line on this one myself if so, was going around our neck of the woods until maybe 1.5-2 years ago, one of my all time favourites.

Latest posts

Latest posts