What's new

negatives DWC adventure....Blue Dream.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
This was a very informative and insightful thread in regards to DWC. I recently converted over from soil to coco and its been wonderful. Growth rates are just incredible, so I can imagine in DWC its just mind blowing.

From the month of research I did before I moved over to coco, I found a lot of people saying that additives really don't do much for them. Most people were saying go with a good base nutrient, a bloom booster and a cal-mag. Some folks said that even the cal-mag wasn't necessary depending on how much the base nutrient had in it. It has to be true because even in soil I had a bloom nutrient and a bloom booster and was very happy.

Have you considered doing a clone reset for your mothers and doing a full bleach clean out? I use Captain Jacks Dead Bug (spinosad) and they disappear in a few days max. Usually in 24 hrs they're gone or dead.

-Funk

I got my feminized blue dream seeds from hso. No complaints, and highly reccomended. There was normal pheno variations but no issues finding good yeilders or frost. I did not find a solid keeper, but I crossed the best pheno and got some serious fire out of the seeds I got from the cross. The blueberry Terps did show through in the cross seeds I've grown. Here is hulks dream #1 (hso blue dream × dark horse genetics hulk smash)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts