What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEVILS HAZE X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO TESTER 2018

ULMW

A legend meets another legend. Am so honored to be growing these as a test grow indoors in coco. Looking forward to a hazy Summer and Fall.
Thank You very much to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds, and Yo Sammy for keeping his personal cut for all to still enjoy today. Preservation and breeding works are crucial so maximum respect to all involved in doing so.
Looking forward to this grow!
Happy growing!:tiphat::)

Neiko

Good luck, I'll pull up a chair over in the corner and watch. I have 1 of each of the testers up myself.

ULMW

:biggrin:Breaking thru!

Attachments

• 20180531_202133.jpg
    20180531_202133.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 16

ULMW

Just transplanted into 9l pots and loving the site of stability and really nice root syatem inspite of a ruff looking start. I noted the leaves were deforming slightly. I was not sure if it was environmental or genetic. I nited Beanz had seen split leaves with 2 tones on one leaf so that calmned me down and I gave it genetics as much as environment. I since added more light and only feed lightly once a week with Canna Cooc A & B plus The Buffer Agent for Cal/Mag needs being as coco is my growing mddium.
Now life is looking pon the up n up for Nevils Haze x New Malawi Killer Fem.
Happy growing!:)
Thanks again Dubi for giving I this opportunity to grow and experience such interesting and historic plants. God bless you and all at Ace Seeds:tiphat::)

Attachments

• 20180618_085822.jpg
    20180618_085822.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 18

ULMW

Settling in after the repot. Leaves as with A5 are a unique swirl to some. Usually see that deformity on DJ short blueberry but here also. Will grow her out to see end results. :)

Attachments

• 20180625_171917.jpg
    20180625_171917.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 16

ULMW

Topped her and she is doing nicely now.:)

Attachments

• 20180702_090634.jpg
    20180702_090634.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 19

led05

Chasing The Present
Settling in after the repot. Leaves as with A5 are a unique swirl to some. Usually see that deformity on DJ short blueberry but here also. Will grow her out to see end results. :)

NH gives off that type of swirl in the leaves, at least many I have grown do -

ULMW

2nd week of flowering and all leaf issues long since gone and forgotten and focus is on stretch and bloom. Happy growing!!:)

Attachments

• 20180716_202136.jpg
    20180716_202136.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 18

the_niño

looking great brother...excited to watch these grow out for you.. i have a couple of each going too, but haven't started flower

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW :)

The Nevil's Haze x Malawi hybrid has tons of vigor and stretching in early flowering.
Hope you have been able to keep her size under control indoors in your tent.

Best wishes for the flowering, please keep us updated when you have the chance.