What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Haze x SSCH, Purpleope x SSCH, & Cheese x SSCH

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Purpleope x Chem Haze

Purpleope x Chem Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
They all look great. The osh had my interest from the get go from the list ojd had and a pineaplle fart aroma sounds oddly intriguing, lol. Great job.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ChemDgMillionre
Great update
Looking real nice

Pineapple farts lol
Sounds good in a funny way

Peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Cheese x Chem haze

Cheese x Chem haze

Here’s another pheno.. this ones been hiding in the far corner, buds are super choice looking, lime green with some pinkish hairs. Getting close now, the flush in on for most of these hybrids!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I love your lady names, OG.Gotti ... they are so good hah!

Snapped a couple pics last night, the flush is on (for most atleast).. coming down in a week or two.

Hell yeah man.. They're my bitches... I'm also giving Diane, Donna, Orion, and Olivia another run.. My partner and I use a chicks name that starts with the letter whatever genetics that plant might be.. That way people around us wouldn't know exactly what we're running..

Damn just so happens that Olivia is the pineapple fart phenotype.. She yeilded pretty nice to.. Stacked from top to bottom nice nuggies..

I got the 6 bitches from this test run, Diane, Donna, Olivia, Orion, Pamela, and Paula, that are being run along with Heather (Headbanger), Lisa (Lemon n Lime Jones), Karen (Koffee Cake), Rachel (Roaddawg), and Sandra (SSSDH)...

Your Cheese pheno looks great.. Looking forward to hearing how she smokes..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Cheese x Chem Haze #4

Cheese x Chem Haze #4

This one yields great, big ol chemmy skunky smelling buds. Running it again for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Purpelope x Chem Haze #7

Purpelope x Chem Haze #7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big ol chunkerton flowers! Several phenos were like this; got a few more to come down this weekend, and some dry & ready for sampling as well. :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update bro
Looking great

Cheese looking leaf on a chem looking bud
Looks a perfect mix

Purpleope x Chemdog Haze looking delicous

Every pheno of the Purpleope was a winner
Ive grown it twice about 5 fems each time and was all dank winners
Peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Mr. B & big thanks OJD!

I got a bunch I’m about to start snipping right meow, and then another OSH x, and Purp x still in the room.. should be down in 2-3 weeks. Pics in a minute.. they are very nice looking; both are phenos unlinke the others.

Sampled a Purpelop x, was some extremely tasty herb for being straight outa the dry room. Also sampled the large yielding Cheese x, wow, it’s a perfect blend of cheese & Chem. You get the buttery bready cheese on the front, and then it melds into the Chem funk. As always, can’t wait for round 2!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
OSH x Chem Haze #1

OSH x Chem Haze #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Real nice looking flowers, plant as a whole is a real beaut. Yielding great, so far has a licorice hazey thing going on.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Purpelope x Chem Haze #8

Purpelope x Chem Haze #8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This girl is tucked in with the OGs in the corner, almost couldn’t tell her apart from them early on, leaf & growth structure is similar. She’s got a dank smell, not funky exactly.