What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 F1 Fast Version®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

9.png

Jack 47 F1 Fast Version®

Feminized and non-autoflowering version with an ultra fast flowering of one of the most potent strains of our catalogue. This strain is the result of the cross between a selected genetic line of SWS31 (Jack 47 Auto®) and an elite clone of our SWS08 (Jack 47®). The cross between the autoflowering and the non- autoflowering strains originates a non-autoflowering genetic that shortens
the flowering time by one week when compared with the original version
of SWS08 (Jack 47® original). This is a very powerful strain that produces exceptionally vigorous plants with thick buds that get fully covered by abundant resin during flowering. The taste and aroma of this strain is fresh and sweet, with tones of incense and flowers combined with lemony citrus hints.

10.jpg

Data Sheet

Variety SWS51
Indica/Sativa: 25%/75%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: maximum production
Indoor Flowering: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Mid September

29.png

3er Premio - Sativa Interior - II Copa del Rey - Bogotá - Colombia - 2016

Last edited:

JimmyJetty

Man, I gotta try me some of that! Looks amazing!
I’ve grown it out and all three phenos were average at best. Very long flowering time with two of them. Over 90 days. The other was 76 days. Won’t satisfy an inidica guy and there are a lot better sativas out there. Yield is good but I’m in it for the quality.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
0209221726.jpg

4 Strong sprouts after a 12 hour soak and 24 hours in dampened paper towels. Into Rockwool today. Y Andale!!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Looking very healthy and vigorous, nice job! 😉

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy