What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there any interest in a contest for random medical grade seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
A while back my buddy accidentally pollinated his indoor medical crop which included 10+ modern dank west coast strains and I ended up with at least a hundred seeds that look ripe for popping.

I would really like to get an Outdoor 44 latitude and Up contest going for dankest looking buds and would not mind donating these seeds if their is any interest in them. Theirs undoubtedly gonna be some dank varieties in there and if folks are interested in popping them I'm interested in seeing how they turn out.

waveguide

Veteran
interest? well heck.. i sort of went goo goo after reading just the title.. don't quite got your latitude tho.

last saturday in january is national seed swapping day. you could do something with that?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yes there is definitely interest. Good medical strains are always good to have. And I'm in 44 latitude

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
interest? well heck.. i sort of went goo goo after reading just the title.. don't quite got your latitude tho.

last saturday in january is national seed swapping day. you could do something with that?

Maybe we can work something else out. What are the guidelines on this website as far as trading and giving away seeds? I am also interested in other contest ideas. Entertain some ideas and you yourself could have some of these:

Whats the best way to approach that?

What're we looking at? Just out of curiousity mainly.

Well all the strains were hand picked from local dispensaries or grown from known seedbank seeds. I just called the guy who I got the seeds from, mind that it was about a year ago that I got these seeds from him, and some of the strains he remembers growing during the time period of these seeds were obama kush, superman og, chem 4, casey jones, sour d, skunk 47, white widow, grapefruit diesel, and girl scout cookies. He said the seeds came from a hermaphrodite and he forgot which strain hermied.

Yes there is definitely interest. Good medical strains are always good to have. And I'm in 44 latitude

Lets work something out.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Works for me. And as far as your question about giving away seeds pm one of the mods and they'll let you know the guidelines on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts