What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

Man... I would love for you to come by and take photos of my girls! Your photos are amazing! Of course, you'd totally laugh at my little setup, but eh... :D

TerpeneDream

I don't feed anything through veg... just nice Colorado tap water

I'll keep that Bioactivator in mind..seems pretty quality.

Btw, as it seems...many harmful chemicals are added to the public water supply. I've tasted the filth all around CO. Horrid for the body and mind. Anyways, I know an amazing water source here in the high rockies.. Supposedly, it takes the water 50 years of filtering through the mountains to reach this source. It's cold and incredibly delicious. I was skeptical at first until speaking with a few locals who had been drinking nothing but this water for years (They were intelligent and had clean teeth too!)...So at that I decided to try it. Now, it's all I drink and cook with. Amazing.

Anyways, a bit of a side note...but I thought I'd share the heads up for those so inclined.

Now, to sip on some more JillyBean with that wonderful lemon skunk flavor and aroma! I've always believed that smelling a great jar IS aromatherapy. It's wonderful to read Mr. Alkalines Floral/Dj short thread. This place is great...

:canabis:

krustallos

Veteran
Man... I would love for you to come by and take photos of my girls! Your photos are amazing! Of course, you'd totally laugh at my little setup, but eh... :D

You have to start somewhere! I started with a small setup, and have expanded over the years. So just keep it up! Also, I appreciate the compliment on the photos.. it's really the girls that make good pics, I really have no photography skills :thank you:

I've been using that line of tea a bit as well k. I alternate between that and homemade EWC/compost tea.

Nice ThirdC! I really haven't met anyone else that uses the Bountea.. glad to hear that you do. I think it makes a difference in my buds for sure. And all your ladies look really good :)

I'll keep that Bioactivator in mind..seems pretty quality.

Btw, as it seems...many harmful chemicals are added to the public water supply. I've tasted the filth all around CO. Horrid for the body and mind. Anyways, I know an amazing water source here in the high rockies.. Supposedly, it takes the water 50 years of filtering through the mountains to reach this source. It's cold and incredibly delicious. I was skeptical at first until speaking with a few locals who had been drinking nothing but this water for years (They were intelligent and had clean teeth too!)...So at that I decided to try it. Now, it's all I drink and cook with. Amazing.

Anyways, a bit of a side note...but I thought I'd share the heads up for those so inclined.

Now, to sip on some more JillyBean with that wonderful lemon skunk flavor and aroma! I've always believed that smelling a great jar IS aromatherapy. It's wonderful to read Mr. Alkalines Floral/Dj short thread. This place is great...

canabis.gif

I appreciate the heads up, I am well aware of what is in the public water supply. I choose not to use RO, everything turns out better for me from the mineral tap water. I have tried RO for a few cycles and honestly just prefer the tap.

I'm going to have to disagree on the "filth" that you tasted though. I've tasted some gnarly water, and it's pretty much everywhere BUT here.

Cool to hear about your mountain water supply, here's to hoping that you don't get Giardia or another parasite from it! :ying:

The water in Denver proper tastes like crap. I will not drink it when I go to friends' houses. Other municipalities in the metro area have decent-tasting water. I think Aurora's is pretty good. Sometimes I wish I lived in an area where they didn't add fluoride, though...

As for plants, I just let the water sit out for a few days.

krustallos

Veteran
The water in Denver proper tastes like crap. I will not drink it when I go to friends' houses. Other municipalities in the metro area have decent-tasting water. I think Aurora's is pretty good. Sometimes I wish I lived in an area where they didn't add fluoride, though...

As for plants, I just let the water sit out for a few days.

Ah ok, that's where you are talking about. I can see that for sure.

The water here up North is tasty to me at least ;)

PoudreCanyon.jpg

krustallos

Veteran
Here is some finished Glass Slipper about to get smoked on:
picture.php

Here is the base of one of my slippers:
picture.php

picture.php

And some Hibiscus' in my yard:
picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks more like some jungle tree,like i expect that gs to start dropping roots to the ground...hmmm,i wonder if you could do that,air layer a branch and get it to root and then just stick the new roots system into the ground....

krustallos

Veteran
That would be cool if you could, it would become like a mangrove colony. The GS is fun to work with, she lets you tie her in weird ways..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm puffin on my Oger right now !!! :biggrin:

Pics look fantastic K !!! :tiphat:

That Glass Slipper looks freakin' awesome!

Friend of mine gave me two strains to try (bud, not plants or seed). I think I am gonna blaze up in a bit... :D