What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ghost OG

Tazz11

maybe some of you like the Ghost OG hybrids . here is the Black Ghost OG .. I got these as free seeds with a order and just threw them in for a fill in ... so far they look good for a OG

Last edited:

Tazz11

I stand corrected . this is a bad ass hybrid .. I don't grow a lot of indicia dominate strains .. I was defoliating and broke of a small bud . dried it under a desk lamp .. WOW ! shit had me doing the Frankenstein walk .. this is super strong 60/40 indicia lasted for 3-4 hours just a powerful on set with a nice cup run-th over effect ... not to where you feel over high but your on the top of the mt for a few hours ... pain gone ...lol

look for this strain if you can find it .. it is a hit out of park ! I am keeping a mother of one ! and I am glad I have 7 more seeds of this ...any one that like OG this is a must have strain ... out right kick ass .. I give it 6 stars out of 5 across the board ! nice to see someone doing the correct type of hybrid .....this is a 1 on a 10 scale very strong and just a great effect with out the paranoia... just a out right great strain !, I can not think of when I have ever enjoyed a indicia hybrid as much as this one ... look for the Black Ghost OG hit the top 10 strains world wide ....

Tazz11

my key board suck and is older then I am ...lol that should read 11 out of 10 ... don't miss out on this strain guys you can thank me latter . its hard core and I spent the first hour trying to walk it off .. just screamer weed ! not a scary high a great high ! you don't see these types of OG out there often ... I will up date this to let you know if it is just one plant or the this seed run .. or the strain it self ...buy these up if you can get them .. they remind me of when Willy Wonder found those WW F1 back in the late 90's , I am not going to post the name of the seed bank here just look at the packs of seeds and you get the hint ...buy them if you can get them ... these are going to sell out fast when the word gets out how good this strain is ! it was the tallest of the 7 but I don't think it is a true pheno... just a great run of OG hybrid seed ...

Last edited:

Tazz11

I will add , they say this strain is a 25% THC level . in my grow its more like a 27-28% .. but you got a love a real great OG when they show up ... this is a rare find and you better growers and breeders out there will know it the first time you smoke it ...I am impressed and I don't smile at every strain is see coming down the line .. this is a must have Ghost OG hybrid !

Tazz11

she is at 19 now , and just ready to go into defoliation.. this bud that broke off was a nothing bud , a small pop corn but it is bad ass weed , top quality OG .....i am trying to get a few guys together for a test in a few days to test out all 7 plants of this strain ... but this is a OG MONSTER , dude ... i was trying to blow the high off for a few hours .. its strong ,way strong ! i was not joking when i said i was doing the Frankenstein walk.. i have only had that happen 2 or 3 time in 46 years ,, this is a rare find !

this is a kick ass Ghost OG hybrid ... in hydro Custom DWC , i don't know if its my breeders system or just the strain it self . but great genetics don't lie ....

Tazz11

i am going to name this pheno Frankenstein OG !

i have not done anything to it other then grow it to perfection !

you never know what is hidden with in a genetics ... as a breeder the skill of bring out the best of all strain is the best skill a person can hope for .. then you run a crossed a strain that needed just that right skill level to bring out the hidden traits lock in side it ...

i have been resting from last night about 8:00 when i smoke that and i am liking the off side of this strain . its just a out right MONSTER OG ...

i will post what i can as this develops....

Tazz11

a few of us talked about this phenol and we are going to test for a Baby Alpha .. what is a Baby Alpha ? its when a strains effects peak before the strain is ready to harvest .. some times a phenol or a strain it self can peak before its ready and by the time it is reached its flowering date the high is already half gone .. the effect degrade and fall off from pre-flowering on ward . so some phenol are stronger when in early flowering then they are in full flower or at harvest time . some like Sativa reach their peak after harvest in curing stages ... that's why we are going to collect samples Now of all 7 plants of this strain ...i which plant the sample came from .. i don't brake off to many branches in 10 years ...lol so we are going to test all 7 by number so no one knows which one is the true pheno MONSTER..

it will take a few days to complete this ... i am positive i can not smoke more then one sample at a time ....lol me and MH will be out side the test it self ..we will try them one by one over a week or more . i smoke some of the best weed in the world and i would rate this one up in the top 10 ...over the last 45 years smoking ! lets find out if its just the one pheno or the run of this seed strain ...its not my hybrid ... i had no part in making this cross or do i push other peoples strains for sale ... i just know what makes the best quality and this pheno has it hands down ! if i was to score this smoke i would give it a 97-98 out of 100 and i only know about 20 strains in the last 45 years i would give a 90 + score to ....i already know it is a out right keeper . now lets define more details ...about the strain and the genetic that made it ... i got some back ground from the seed bank that sold them ....

Tazz11

This sounds extremely interesting. Whats the liniage and where can i pick some of these up at?

the Original Sensible list the parents as Black Domina and Colorado Ghost OG.

but let me point this out ,in specs you see this (Colorado Ghost OG x Black Domina ) to a breeder this tells me the female was a CGOG and the BD was the male pollinator , this is the same as the first WW, and the AK47 and many new strains came from these genetic lines ..as it is in one of the top strains in the world . king tut

I made a strain called Candy Cain Thai back in the late 90's using willy wonders WWF1 hybrid with my Lemon Asian Thai x 1974PR , 9 1/2 ft just top shelve from the bucket to the cola .... note ,, look the seed bank started in 1992,, who ever made this strain knows how to breed the old way and is good at it ....IMHO