What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need help with my plants

oukki

I have few clones witch i have transplanted into 11l pots in biobizz allmix/perlite/coco 60/30/10 mix, plants are now about 40cm long and very bushy, but now plants have gone light green/yellow and leaves are v shaped and very small, and stems have gone purple also, but the problem only affects another side of grow room.
All of the plants were transplanted same time and feeded same stuff. I moved the clones witch were bigger to next side of growroom under another light, and now they have gone sick looking, i dont think its enviromental thing or overwatering. I have fed the plants with water, untill yesterday when i fed them with canna terra vega. I thought that it would be nutrient deficiency but that canna terra seems to have no effect, new growth is still yellowing and small.. i will get photos and temperatures tomorrow but could somebody smarter help me with just that info?

Not sure how much help i can be but get down into your plants and look for any type of bugs... I had an issue with my last grow that I couldn't solve a deficiency issue, and ended up having aphids... pictures are also worth a 1000 words in helping to diagnose.

oukki

I will get pics tomorrow. I have seen little flys flying from soil, but i have had them before so i didnt thought it would be them. Before i have done my own soil mix and fed with water for whole grow, but now i am going into liquid nutrients. Could that be the case?

MrBungle

some times it takes a little longer for imbalances to correct themselves... 3-5 days and the problem is still persisting then its probably a pH related problem... stick with a feeding schedule from here on out

I will get pics tomorrow. I have seen little flys flying from soil, but i have had them before so i didnt thought it would be them. Before i have done my own soil mix and fed with water for whole grow, but now i am going into liquid nutrients. Could that be the case?

those could be gnats which sometimes get... if so grab a yellow sticky pad from any grow store or even home improvement place, put at bottom of stalk and should get most of them this way... as the other guy said it could take days/weeks to correct an issue, and ANY leaf with issues wont even recover so just keep an eye on NEWer growth.

Wendull C.

Veteran
The yellowing leaves and purple stems are a sure sign of nitrogen and iron deficiency. If you moved them under an hps. Raise it a bit. Strong orange light causes plants to yellow until thet are strong enough to uptake the nutes it takes to process more intense light.

NEED 4 SEED

He said he had flies, which he didn't identify. Most likely fungus gnats. Very underrated pest by novices. Long term cure with steinernema feltiae nematodes. Control with yellow stickers.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have few clones witch i have transplanted into 11l pots in biobizz allmix/perlite/coco 60/30/10 mix, plants are now about 40cm long and very bushy, but now plants have gone light green/yellow and leaves are v shaped and very small, and stems have gone purple also, but the problem only affects another side of grow room.
All of the plants were transplanted same time and feeded same stuff. I moved the clones witch were bigger to next side of growroom under another light, and now they have gone sick looking, i dont think its enviromental thing or overwatering. I have fed the plants with water, untill yesterday when i fed them with canna terra vega. I thought that it would be nutrient deficiency but that canna terra seems to have no effect, new growth is still yellowing and small.. i will get photos and temperatures tomorrow but could somebody smarter help me with just that info?

Sounds like you are way over watering and probably shy on inputs. Make them ask for water.

you should check your ph first ,but i dont think its totally that .

because you said only one part of the growroom had this problem .

you should check too your air entry temperature

Latest posts

Latest posts