What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N00b Additive Question

Taranthis

I am about three "normal" harvests in and getting decent results. I am using the Canna Aqua range of nutrients and am considering including their additive range into this cycle.

From the Canna website it seems you only add PK 13/14 at a very specific point in the cycle and then only the once. Is this the same for Cannaboost? Is there a benefit in adding both of these during the complete flowering cycle?

Also is Cannazym worth the cost/effort?

I have been using Rhyzotonic and Aqua Vege in my Clone/Vege tent for a while and am happy with the results, but is it worth the expense of including Rhizotonic into my flowering tent regime as well?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Cannazym breaks down your dead roots and turns them into minerals...

Cannaboost is used for the whole flowering time and pk13/14 is used once at week 5...

As for the Rhizotonic this is used more in veg and the amount is reduced during flowering to hardly any at all...

Hope this helps you mate..