What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE is Free!

S

sourpuss

Yeah how about a price on all of the work and money he put into his seed collection.... not guilty but lets take your means of living away....

Jhhnn

Veteran
thats confusing because he is not gonna drop his feelings against them or forget the time he served or what he lost during that time. i don't think u get the option for not convicted after you get locked up . i get what you saying i just don't agree with the wording. even if its just one day it will still show up on his record and be the first part that people look at which costs him friendships in all of life. it kinda like un friended by society and then friended which creates animosity for the person not being given an option .

That's not really accurate. An arrest record is one thing & only available to LEO. Being convicted is a matter of public record & that info is available to everybody.

Dunno where FOE lives or his chances of getting his seeds back, but that's secondary to having charges dismissed.

Good to read that he caught a break.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
If he lives in non-med , non-legal state, getting anything back from the cops in working condition , is a slim to none chance. Equipment usually gets trashed, and seeds will get smashed. In the event that he did go ad pick anything up, that just keeps him on the radar even more than he already was.

How do I know all this? The Feds busted my old man. Not once, but twice. Both times they trashed everything. Last time they trashed his house so bad, it took a week to clean the mess. Then they wait for about a year after he gets off supervised release, and call him to say if you want your grow equipment , you can come pick it up.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
So sweet! Ya FOE is a great guy - always took the time to respond no matter how many green dots you had. Looking forward to your return brother.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Looking forward to see him make a come back. .... got some old yumbolt circa 01 just like he had goin now.. few more in the stash if he wants them... i would fuck off gettin seeds back from popo in a nonmed state.. get locked right the fuck back up as soon as you leave... hit with possession. ... been there i got arrested for seeds on my car floor passin through a fuct up nonmedstate late 90s , times aint change in them places... fuk the seeds. .. u know they were stored properly in those hands... its one of those things where u need to be smart n pick ya battles..

Space Toker

Veteran
he gave freely and generously to me without expecting asking or even hinting at anything in return, that is the true herb spirit and the essence of generosity and he is great in my book, heard others had issues/disagreements but I believe he is good to the core and if he made mistakes, well so do we all. Brother Foe, and I do consider you a brother more than my own family sometimes, I wish all is well with you and if I can help I will. You are a great person at heart and deserve all the help/respect/admiration that goes with that and hope you come out stronger then ever! Go ABN/foe!

Big-Narstie

I heard he actually got sent to jail because he keep breaking into his olderly neighbours at night and strips naked while trying to hit a 3 pointer with cheetos in to her mouth?? That's the word on the other forum anyway.

cone

I have just posted on the shit news about him getting busted by the dirty swine flu riddled bastards Excuse the Tourette's always seems to get worse when i see or hear anything to do with "Cops" BASTARDS so on.

My post earlier today better late than never.

"I cannot believe what i'm seeing! I have been trying to get in contact for months but never got any response at one point i thought he had some sort of grudge against me but that isn't the case he's been in the same position i was twice first time a jealous 2 faced Shit stabbing cock end!
Second time a jealous carer, Hubby paying £40 a day for shit gear what bell end!

It's fantastic news he managed to battle his case & come out the other side a free man i take he's keeping his head down these days?

If anyone does get in contact with him tell him i said hello & wish him the best of luck and to take care of hisself.

I have a quite a lot of crosses made by him strains crossed with TKO & A.B Normal as well so i think it's only fair to do a grow dedicated to them all maybe make a few more seeds so there's a few to go around.

I've just popped some Bubba Kush x Bubba/OG Kush F2 already got the white tap root so eventually fingers crossed there will be some nice females & males to make more beans spreading the good beans for my old buddy if there was only a way of contacting him to say we miss him and want to help as much as possible.

What do you guys & girls think?

Here's what i have in stock from the joint projects between Foe & A.B Normal,Foe gifted me them years ago still popping good though.

The last on the list with TAKO x 3xBM ORTEGA is the 3rd cross of my BLUEMOONSHINE X BLOODPRESSURE i don't know very much about the rest any information welcome."

A.B. Normal BushyOlderGrower Bluemoonrocks
A.B. Normal Foeberry x AK Double Sour Diesel U2 F1
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark X unknown AK X Double Sour Diesel V2 F1
A.B. Normal AK47 X DOUBLE SOUR DIESEL
A.B. Normal Life Saver x AKDOUBLE SOUR DIESEL F1
A.B. Normal New York City Goo x Ortega
A.B. Normal PIND BX W Krush Grape Jelly Puke 2 packs
A.B. Normal BubbaChunkP98 BUBBA- KUSH x DEEP CHUNK
A.B. Normal Double Purple Doja x BRUSH F2
A.B. Normal FoeBerry x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal UV 1
A.B. Normal UV 2
A.B. Normal UV 3
A.B. Normal TKO Mix 07 NH/SH/BM/NYCD
A.B. Normal Kushy Haze
A.B. Normal NL5 X AK DSD F1
A.B. Normal BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2
A.B. Normal Slyder F3
A.B. Normal PURPLE WIDOW X DPD/BR
A.B. Normal Riddlars Kush
A.B. Normal Dirty Harry x Grapefruit
A.B. Normal TAKO x 3xBM ORTEA

cone

AM finally I hear something from a familiar face how you chap?

Yes I'll second that Happy Foe20 day wherever you are buddy!

Latest posts

Latest posts