What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy birthday Gypsy!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Well....actually it is tomorrow ;) But why not start early....with lots of happy happy happys! ;) :D

Any gift ideas? :confused: I'm a horrible shopper! :p

dg

Skip

Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!

Get out and take the day OFF tomorrow!

You deserve a BREAK!

Have a wonderful day... :)

G

Many Happy Returns Mate!

Many Happy Returns Mate!

Have a Great Day!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Nah, he ain't no old geezer that's fer sure...but he's quite the character, and to think I only met him last Fall, and here we are on the way doen the road publishing together..../././.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE±!±!

ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT AND GO BACK FOR MORE!

Peace,
Chris/payaso

Slowmoe

Birthday

Birthday

Happy birthday Gypsy!!!! Thanks for being who you are and for making so many things possible for someone like myself. THANK YOU!
Safe growing to all Slowmoe

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Cool. Happy Birthday Gypsy. Like someone else said, take the day off. Sit down and have yourself a nice big slice of birthday space cake. Just like a bottle o wine, you're only gettin better, man. I was gonna say cheese, but I didn't want you to think I was calling you moldy and stinky!
Party on bro, celebrate you.
cook

G

LOL

LOL

hey Gypsy I just turned 40 yeah the big 40
you got a few years on me but I'll catch up :) happy birthday bro

OP