What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

Right we've popped a few seeds and we got some action above ground so

I'm off to the pub with zam and hearigrowagain

Il fill in full details of what's come to the stable and what has been popped in a couple hours

(this is the bit we're I say mac you ain't too late mate I got an idea we can work on)

Well there's the tread open and I guess we're now gonna enjoy some stringent tests

Blazeee

Veteran
Great idea for a thread, will be interesting to watch this one unfold. Ive always thought it would be a good idea to pheno hunt a line by getting multiple people to grow them out together.

What you guys searching through then? You all popping the same beans or hunting a couple different lines?

B

bigganjabud

Great idea for a thread, will be interesting to watch this one unfold. Ive always thought it would be a good idea to pheno hunt a line by getting multiple people to grow them out together.

What you guys searching through then? You all popping the same beans or hunting a couple different lines?

The idea is to basically if we agree on a strain all buy a pack and compare phenos then use a magic spell and see if anyone "RANDOMLY" manages to "SEARCH" and "STUMBLE" across the exact same pheno we manage to treasure as a team lol

Possible 5 HIGHLY respected members (also they all happen to be diamond geezers and have grow skills I heavily look up to! Yeah that was a compliment to all of you who I have spoken to!!)

B

bigganjabud

Current stable consists of

PSYCHOCINDY
JAFFA CAKED COOKIES
SHASHIKABERRY
STARDAWG- illuminati cut
STARDAWG - purple pheno
TRIANGLE KUSH COOKIES
DANK CHERRY HEADZ
SOUR ICED CAKE
GIRL SCOUT SILVER SOUR DESIL HAZE COOKIES BX
CHERRY BOMB
COOKIES KUSH

Some fine bitches in the harem even if I do say so myself

Anyway keep checking the thread as I'm sure soon enough opinions will be required but maybe we can play a spot the member at one of the events or something to add a bit extra interest

Well let us know your thoughts on these strains and what ya think of the thread people as usual we are trying to put as much positive as possible into this joint venture

So it would be lovely to have a lot of interaction, please even if you are lurking say hi!!

Yo brother Blazeee imma pm you

zamzia

Veteran
Morning chaps!

Just a quick post as a check in. Back to work today :( I'll check in later.

All the best
zam

J

jaded1

Good luck lads.How many are seedlines?I see there's a few cuts getting ran.

B

bigganjabud

Just thought I'd share my cloning technique with ya as I've never confessed my sins on cloning before

Right usual style as far as chop and dip

However my dip is rooting powder mixed with clonex as I've had more fire rates using this mix

Also as soon as I've snipped em I scrape about a cm of the outside of the stem and put em in my mouth for a bit of spit!

So quick dip in powder (as the spit helps it stick and I have had Clones root with just spit before however they did take a while!)

Little bit of clonex gel as a dip and pour a blob on wet cubes and gently pop em into cubes

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Interesting project :)

Be great if you were going to look through a just the one variety for a killer sport var. Interested to hear more.

B

bigganjabud

Just stoping in to say hi. Looking good on the grow list. I got the popcorn ready for the show

At the current time it's 6 cuts and 2 packs of seeds to go through of the other 5 names

Yes lots of plants haha

T

The Kraken

This will be very interesting, I'm going on a seed run after my current crop comes down.

Going to try & fit 30x 5 Litre pots in a dr240 1 week veg & flip.

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
This will be very interesting, I'm going on a seed run after my current crop comes down.

View Image

As if you've not get enough ELITES anyway bro!! lolz Good plan though.

Are those seeds resting on a stack of vinyl?

B

bigganjabud

View Image

Hey man well tbh if you wanna play you might have to wait for me to pop the seedsman ones I've got

Great minds think alike man

I got the high thc collection from them aswell as them two packs they send a third blueberry mate

Life is good nothing further to report at the moment as well it's a fair few bits to try and get started

I got mad honk il update my other diarys today aswell

Hope everyone and everything is going brilliantly for everyone

Namestae

yts farmer

Veteran
If i can find some space, ill throw the 3 sour iced cake down that yiu gifted me at product earth:tiphat:

T

The Kraken

As if you've not get enough ELITES anyway bro!! lolz Good plan though.

Are those seeds resting on a stack of vinyl?

Good afternoon Zam, lol, I have a few already don't I? lol. They are actually resting on top of my turntable, those Kallax units from Ikea are bloody perfect for the decks & masses of vinyls lol.

T

The Kraken

Hey man well tbh if you wanna play you might have to wait for me to pop the seedsman ones I've got

Great minds think alike man

I got the high thc collection from them aswell as them two packs they send a third blueberry mate

Life is good nothing further to report at the moment as well it's a fair few bits to try and get started

I got mad honk il update my other diarys today aswell

Hope everyone and everything is going brilliantly for everyone

Namestae

Sounds like a plan man, I've got a minimum of 5 weeks to go on my crop, some serious bad planning lol, was meant to be in time for Christmas lol lol. I got some NL#5 from a mate getting posted tomorrow & also some '89 NL#5 from the same dude. Can't wait to bust out the Shiva Shanti & Skunk no#1

T

The Kraken

If i can find some space, ill throw the 3 sour iced cake down that yiu gifted me at product earth:tiphat:

Got to be done man, a buddy of mine done the Captains Cake & I've grown the Jaffa Caked Cookies, both were amazing strains, must me the Cake leaning side of things lol

Latest posts

Latest posts