What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NH Growers?

How many of us are there? If you want, feel free to introduce yourselves. I'll start.
I've lived in New Hampshire for 5 years. I grew up in New England then spent some time down South and now I'm back. I've smoked since my freshman year of high school, daily smoker since about 2002 with some random breaks for employment. I've only been growing my own for about two years. Started with a spacebucket, progressed from CFL to LED bulbs and seeing the difference in production. After understanding how the plants grow I went ahead and bought a 2x4' tent with a MH/HPS lamp. That's where I am now. I've been mostly growing autos but my current grow I'm going regular seeds and topping for the first time. Going well. I'm just trying to be self sufficient.

Hopefully some will respond and maybe we can get to know our NH ICMAG a little better.

P.P.

yardgrazer

I just thought I'd say hello! Not actually in NH, but in your neighbor to the left (and been here a similar amount of time).

I hadn't done any serious growing in a long while, as my past indulgences in the hobby weren't super popular with the missus. But now things are a bit different, so I'm trying to get a little more serious about it again (pulled out an old 400w fixture, planning on moving up to something that will do a little more for me).

I held on what was left of my old seed collection, managed to kill a bunch of seedlings I would've liked to have kept, but vigor seemed lacking with a lot of them so, whatever. Damping off didn't help. Probably makes sense to baby what I have left and pickup new stock.

Moving forward I'm going to need to come up with a way of keeping cuts over the winter without annoying anyone I live with.

Tappin

Hello all,i have skimmed over these forums for some time now. Just curious why so many views & no comments? Alot of growers i guess! I have been gardening for about a year now, and have finally been able to go perpetual. Anyone, Anyone!

T

radioman

New Hampshire is decriminalized - up to 3/4 of an ounce. All New England States along with New York are now Decriminalized or Legal (VT, MA & ME)...

yardgrazer

Nice! My mistake (particularly when I could've figured that out in 20 seconds with a simple web search).

I was out of the area for a year, it looks like it happened during that period, probably how I missed it.

My apologies, New Hampshire, for besmirching your freedoms.

Latest posts

Latest posts