What's new

Best non-weed looking strain..??

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Hi there..!

was thinking......the folks around here only know the African Sativa looking bush with the typical thin 5+ finger leaf...

Now ....was thinking if i grow something thats not recognizable by most , i could get away grwoing some guerilla outdoor without anybody noticing and thief my bush....

any recommendations..... ??

some blue , purple.....odd leaf structure plants

indoors....but specialy outdoors.....

????? :rasta:

B

bottletoke

ive heard of varieties such as ducksfoot or austrailian bastard cannabis (a.b.c) that have leaves that dont resemble the typical marijuana leaf, the only problem is that they are still noticible when they are in full flower, because buds are a lot more obvious then leaves.

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Someting i finished at the end of last year

I call them Carramello Bears
A Taste of Caramel toffee.......sweet man....sweet
32321WhiteWhidowRubberMaidCLF12Dec07-med.jpg

Jedi

ICMag Donor
bottletoke said:
ive heard of varieties such as ducksfoot or austrailian bastard cannabis (a.b.c) that have leaves that dont resemble the typical marijuana leaf, the only problem is that they are still noticible when they are in full flower, because buds are a lot more obvious then leaves.

Ah.....heard of Ducks foot before...!

Its just the typical sativa bush that ,m trying to avoid...

Any plant in full flowered plant is already non-weed looking enough for me.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
try tomatoes......

seriously, tie them down with weight or stakes and they will be bent over, not upright like a pot Christmas tree.....

those plants all look like pot to me.

daddy fingaz

i also heard ducksfoot although not grown it myself, also Heavy duty Fruity ive found often throws out a lot of leaves that are just single or double fingered, and Conquistador has some extremely wide indica leaves.

Personally id agree with HeadyPete i like LST to keep plants short and bushy, not like ur typical tall xmas tree ganja plant !!

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Coolios for the options

Ducksfoot= Heavy duty Fruity....???....Nice..!!!...just what i,m looking for
Smoking for the tase is quite important to me......so it should be winner
and Conquistador sounds interesting

how about some serious blue and purple strains........??

something i can shock my mates with....like realy bowl them over with da looks...
seems like alot of ppl are intimidated by the looks......the weirder the looks of the bud , the stronger they think it is

Last edited:

Nept

some dude bred the ABC for the last 10 years. hes worked the line pretty good, and maintains its best for hash. ive seen pics and the shit doesnt look like weed. sound slike hes taken the "dizzy" strain and worked it with modern varietys yeilding purple phenos and such that look even farther apart from cannabis. whent he shit hits the market well all know, im sure, untill then its a waiting game i suppose

the info on it was posted on 4-20-08, on a different forum , so its pretty freakin recent.

daddy fingaz

Jedi said:
Coolios for the options
Ducksfoot= Heavy duty Fruity....???....Nice..!!!..

not sure if u misunderstood that mate, both 2 different plants, no experiance of ducksfoot myself but its always mentioned as a strain that is quite different in its leaf structure.

HDF is a strain that i have experiance with phenos that tend to produce more single, double and triple fingered leaves rather than ur typical 7 fingered leaf!!

sh*t quality pic but u can kinda get the idea...

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Daddy Fingas........thanx for correcting my confusion..

Heavy duty fruity...!!......whooooooooooo whoooooo

who sells the beans..??..and is there any pics of the plant around...??

daddy fingaz

TH seeds mate, its by no means the best strain around but a good producer and easy to grow, will tolerate almost anything, i got it as clone though wot was meant to be one of the better pheno's.

midwest

I know Fet from Spice Bros seeds was working on a really crazy looking strain called dizzy a while back

Not sure what ever came out of that

Jedi

ICMag Donor
Thanx for the info..

and i,m glad peeps are working on weird looking MJ plants..

woulld be cool for the one or two plats outside..

but trying to explain a whole garage of 'odd' looking plants is gonna be a another story..

LOL

would still dig to see some reay crazy lookers

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
the duck i grow is way way more than "fairly" potent, not sure if its wallys cause its semi photosensitive and kinda spindly in veg but skunky stinky and bitchslap strong, i crossed it with gg2 and one of my s1 females is almost done mid july, with a way thicker stem so im hoping for the best, the f2s i make will be grown out and selected for ducksfoot leaves and photosensitivity

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
heres a pic taken july 6 2008,
i just wanted to show that even though its not stealth yet, its stealth because
people dont expect weed to be this far along yet and that adds to the stealthyness, good luck

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Ducksfoot, Australian Bastard Cannabis, Dizzy, Bindi, etc, are all from Australia ... just another reason to holiday down under! :p

here's a wee baby Ducksfoot
PA110006-Ducksfoot.jpg

From a more mature plant ...
75blades-med.jpg

Jedi

ICMag Donor
PhenoMental....
Those shots gives me a real good idea what to expect....

You guys are tops.......kiff for the replies

Last edited: