What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Sonja :The complete guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Blue Sonja G3

Blue Sonja G3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strain: Blue Sonja G3
Breeder: Grindhouse Medical Seeds

Appearence: I have the squat pheno, and man does it get frosty! I have received numerous POTMs, and two 2nd place finishes with Blue Sonja. It is definitely the best looking girl I've got.(10/10)

Smell:I got a incredibly chemmy pheno, the sucker reeked of powerful Afhgani and pine, with a hint of potpourri (9/10)

Taste: Dry berry and floral tones from this light smoke. Easy to puff on, and take a huge bong tear of. I am a big fan of this green.(9.5/10)

High:This is the only gear from GMS, that I have grown, that doesn't absolutely make me retarded. Which is noce sometimes, but when you have a bunch o shit to do, Sonja is my go to. It gives you that great Sativa stone, that makes you talkative. (9/10)

Overall: This plant is a award winner. Period.(9.5/10)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:whistling:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
OH BWOY!! OH BWOY!! OH BWOY!!

This shit is ridiculous, I won't excuse myself if i miss them! there is noway im missing this.

Thanks for that great report Bobby. Steele hurry my friend!!! ahaha jk brotha...

Peace

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
This Blue Sonja a great looking plant. I'd love to try my hand at growing it.

G

guest3854

Tha last of tha Blue Sonja G3, is on it's way fellas. Got 25 packs for y'all.

Bobby, stoked tha Sonja rang yer bell properly. You've done a nice job with 'em.

Ise, though I've worked this line for some time, and derived from Steve's Blockhead, I wouldn't go so far as to call 'em an IBL. (That and I don't try to market Sonja as a "Blockhead"; she as well as tha Tang Tang stand on their own and are unique specimens in their own right.) Just sounds a lil' too pretentious..... Having said that, I have one final generation 'till Sonja is complete.

Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to give blue sonja a little time in my garden. There were def some blockhead influenced phenos (more on the BB side IMHO based on smell/flavor) in the ultra sonja I was lucky enough to run. Keep on keepin on Steele!

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Sorry for the delayed response Ise.

I have not personally run this outdoors yet, but plans for a greenhouse are in the works, and I will probably be putting the Blockhead IBL outside, as well as having some inside.

These things grow like absolute maniacs, so I can only imagine they would explode under the sun.

There are rumblings of some Blue Sonja work happening, but the Blockhead IBL is in the works, and will be available sooner. Or you can pick up some Ultra Sonja right now at the Bay/Boo.

Ise

Cool bobby, I'll be keeping an eye out for that greenhouse grow of yours...your thread on grindhouse gear is awesome man. I already got me a pack of the G3 blue sonja, just been waiting for the rite time to crack em.

Peace
Ise

Greentipz

ise

ise

Ise did u get a pack of the BH? ic we share the same interest. its just a shame the asscrack messed up the thread over there. i asked p to delete it. he wrote back and said GS was just being F upped.

wait til the pcs hit i'll be sure to save one for him

Ise

Na tipz, no blockhead IBL for me. At the moment I'm broke as fuck from buying seeds & x-mas. Got a pack of the blue sonja g3 awhiles back. Too many seeds not enough time/space. Yea dude, you & I have extremely similar taste in strain selection, blue sonja/blockhead, destroyer, hhf sativas but 1 major difference I still have seeds & no buds.:mad: let them trichs shine tipz

Peace
Ise

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the blue sonja will be mine this year......mine I say....mine....{post drool}.....

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Not sure if GrindHouse is going to release another Blue Sonja.

I picked up the last pack from the Bay. Waiting on it to show up.

Have to see what Steele wants me to do with em.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
You really have no clue what you are talking about. I also imagine, this is your "shit talkin" account, because you don't have the balls to use your real account. I only have one account, as laid out in the TOU.

Parental stock has grown. Strains that ICMAG doesn't know shit about, nor will ever be privy to.

Blue Sonja is a predecessor to Blockhead IBL, so in a sense that would be going backwards. However, since the Blockhead IBL sold out in a month, there might be a void to fill with the Blue Sonja.

Doesn't really concern the majority of you, since GrindHouse gear will be invite only from here on out.

Ancient Afghan and Ultra Sonja, are the only two available to the public, and once they are gone. That's it.

GrindHouse unlike most seed company's, isn't concerned with making money off seed sales. It's about hooking up friends and family.

You are neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.