Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > PM on ME mother lady. what to do?

Thread Title Search
PM on ME mother lady. what to do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2017, 05:56 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
PM on ME mother lady. what to do?

Just found PM on my mother lady and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Have on hand to use neem oil, or organocide 3-in-1 spray. would rather not use any nasty bad sprays on me plants.
Is there anything more 100% organic than these i could use?

Do any of you think Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is linked to the use of stuff like neem oil or other sprays? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannab...mesis_syndrome

This sticky thread about pm has too many pages to go through to find a remedy for PM.

lately can't seem to keep any plants healthy or alive very long.

thanks for your info.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 07:48 PM #2
PdxFarms

PdxFarms will become famous soon enoughPdxFarms will become famous soon enough
Relieve the grow area of the environmental condition that may have introduced the pm. Whether it be humidity swings or such.
You can foliar treat your lady to hold the pm back but the bottom line is, you need to systemically treat. That doesn't mean harsh fungicides. One of the things I do is start introducing a beneficial microorganism streptomyces in my veg cycle to build a healthy immune system to fight disease. Since we've used this for a while, I can have over crowded rooms with humidity swings and other conditions that would invite pm....and never see/get it. Sounds like you have something going on by saying lately you can't keep them healthy or alive very long. If temps, humidity and air flow are ideal... And now pm showing... There's a problem in your root environment. So focus on that.
Product green cleaner, green cure and other omri compliant products works well for surface treating pm. But find the real problem
PdxFarms is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 01:42 AM #3
Speed of green

Speed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the rough
burn sulfur.
Speed of green is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 02:29 AM #4
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Wash her with Horstail tea 3 days in a row..
Interesting. I'm going to look into this. Why 3 days in a row? What about an outdoor plant plant that's still vegging? Would spraying it once a week work?

Right now I've been spraying with Copper Fungicide once a week and have given 2 soil drenches of actinovate. PM is very mild and not wide spread. I'm trying to get a handle on it before flowering.
Green Squall is offline Quote