What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"It's Had A HORRIBLE Impact In Our Country! That We've Tried To Regulate Adults Using

packerfan79

Veteran
You are wrong on the government 'flooding the hoods with drugs' as well. Cartels with the help of the local criminals, nothing else needed as the drugs sell themselves.

I have to disagree, the CIA has long worked with cartels and traffickers all over the globe. Their philosophy is a mutual enemy makes you a friend (even if your a murderous cartel). The DEA has long had battles with the upper level CIA management. The DEA doesn't work with criminal syndicates even if it means shutting down another dangerous cartel.

I love my country but have never trusted those who run it, especially in the intelligence community. Susan Rice is a prime example, lifelong government employee, worth 50 million on a 174,000$ annual salary. No one is that good with investments. Corruption is rampant in th e intelligence community and government in general.

packerfan79

Veteran
Interesting that Dana R seems to be a hard right winger on issues other than Cannabis. Maybe he is a little nuts.

Mabey he has a functional brain. The left has destroyed the foundation of freedom in this country, through regulations. Beauracrats Don't need to abide by the constitution, It's a regulation not a law so the courts Don't get involved.

The right has played the people to by allowing ignorance about this plant to continue. Time to clean house. And put the damn constitution back as the guidelines of how the country should be run.

If it's not expressly delegated to the federal government in the constitution, It's up to the states, period.

Drewsif

Nixon made it a class 1 drug, to suppress the hippies and blacks, who he felt were his enemies. Racists have kept those laws in place way too long. Then the government floods the urban areas with crack, smack, meth, and anything else they can find to destroy peoples lives. By throwing them in jail, they strip their right to vote for life.

Globally, drug money is the governments' biggest income source.

Hell, I wouldn't know anything about drugs if the state police didn't come to school to tell us how cool they were, and what all the neat slang names meant.

Latest posts

Latest posts