What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
BOG Sour Bubble at 40 days. Dusted a branch with a nice gum leaning Bodega fro GU. This girl smells like the inside of a bubble gum factory.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FlaDankster

Veteran
That Bodega x with the SB sounds wonderful.

I have bodega and the pebblepusher germed and going at the moment.Don't think i can go wrong with some dusting between the 2 myself when the time comes.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have Chem D seeds from Inca Lama and Bruce Banner from Dark Horse to run this fall. Clones are free and I'm just over the bridge if you want either for crosses. If I get males they're gonners too.

Americangrower

Veteran
I have Chem D seeds from Inca Lama and Bruce Banner from Dark Horse to run this fall. Clones are free and I'm just over the bridge if you want either for crosses. If I get males they're gonners too.

Nice whats Chem D crossed with? I have a Banner 3 tree in veg, I haven't ran her yet. Going to take some clones off her and flower once I clean, replace misters and re-seal my DIY cloner.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have some great elites, but these will get started in july to flip in late August.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Can't wait to try this Abusive Diesel s1, this is the 1st fem seed I ever grew. It was gifted to me by a Mellow fellow. Dark time for her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nicely done. I wish i was up north and could try some of these lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing these pics!

Americangrower

Veteran
Hope you find something nice brotha. Hows the HK doing?

She is vegging nicely, my plan is to run all flowering plants so I can do some much over do maintenance on room. Like a good bleach down and new paint. I need to do the whole area but its near impossible to do with all these plants...ugh #growerproblems

Americangrower

Veteran
Kinda gave up on the AJ damn theres a lot of them

picture.php

picture.php

I had to throw some into packs for O and T when we go for Donut Thursdays.
picture.php