What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
A little ice hash that T made with some of my trim while I was visiting him and Outkassst today.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I know it took a while but finally got around to making some seeds.
This 69 Skunk is dropping a ton on AJ and Chem D. He even started to throw a lil frost. He definately would have frosted up if I hadn't chopped him on day 25. lol RIP
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
2 of the PUS ECSD x 4D testers are hung. #2 the fat garlic chem and #3 the ice covered ECSD pheno. Ran out of time so #3 got hung untrimmed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
That ChemD x 69’ Sk18 sounds like an Awesome cross. We’re did you ever come across 69’ Sk18 beans that were still viable?

Americangrower

Veteran
That ChemD x 69’ Sk18 sounds like an Awesome cross. We’re did you ever come across 69’ Sk18 beans that were still viable?

They are from 69 original stock, but not from 69. They are from The Nature Farm's open air pollination of Master Thai's Uncle Fester's 69 Skunk18 seeds. The Fester seeds are the same seeds that Sam the Skunkman took oversea's to rework into his sweet skunk.
The Pre Skunkman seeds have all the skunk pheno's in them.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Wow! Thats awesome you got those. When I was 13 years old I got like the first magnetic ballast ever made and a 1000w bulb...a real dinosaur. I grew Sk#1 from SSSC that my friends, older brothers friend, got from them. Had 4 plants. 2 big males and 2 small females. Didnt know the dif between the 2 and put the small ones on the apt building roof to get bigger with the strong sun and they got taken. Left with 2 big males.
That was my very first grow. I really do have a cool mom to let her 13 y.o grow Sk#1 in the big closet.

Americangrower

Veteran
So I pulled 1 seed out of the AJ last week to check how they were doing at 30 ish days. It was pale tan as I knew it would be. Being 1 to never waste anything I stuck it straight into the soil of the seeded plant. What do you know.
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Funktastic! These new seeds you're making are going to turn into classics. Just a hunch...

There is most definitely going to be some fire in some of these crosses. The GG and the AJ I just took out of flower weren't suppose to be knocked up. They were further along in flower then the others.
The chem d, AJ, Deathstar seeds will be taking down in 2 weeks a lil over 50 days after pollination. I'm sure theres other ladies knockup in there as well.

Americangrower

Veteran
Picked a pinky size lower bud off the GG4. Got 15 seeds, I think their may just be more than I thought. GG4 x 69 Skunk18.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php