What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berry White

jhea

Does anyone have any idea of what the genetics of the Berry White cut currently going around the Bay Area are? I've seen the lineage described as Blueberry x White Widow, The White x Blueberry, as well as KKSC x The White.

I guess I'll probably never know one was or the other but it really is some excellent flower.

Blueberry / white widow the new cartel weed of choice , for real along with Blue Dream to Texas and sour diesel to Nueva York this is the new kid in town

jhea

Cartel weed as in Mexican cartels? While that is interesting if true the circles I got it from are a bunch of well-off white guys who have been growing domestically for years and are the antithesis of cartels.

Assuming it is a good yielder that grows quickly I can see why the cartels would pick it up though. It has a great nose and bag appeal and is rather potent as well.

Grojak

I don't know whats in Bay area but Green Beanz Seeds did the Blueberry x The White (Ceres Seeds) I believe Paradise did another strain called berry white aswell... could be either of those or something completely different lol. When Green Beanz named his strain he didn't even know about the other Berry White strain out there but it happens, I saw Exotic has or coming out with a strain I believe their calling Super Star which is also a strain by Delta 9 (Sensi Star x Sensi Star)

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
I have heard but cannot verify that the Berry White is a plant selected from a seed line named Lemonhoko.

It's a great plant - mold resistant, early finishing and very frosty with a great bag appeal and a limonene dominant terpene profile. I have not been able to get Lemonhoko genetics to compare the DNA of the BW with, but it might be something for you to look into.

HTH,
-Chimera

Grojak

I have heard but cannot verify that the Berry White is a plant selected from a seed line named Lemonhoko.

It's a great plant - mold resistant, early finishing and very frosty with a great bag appeal and a limonene dominant terpene profile. I have not been able to get Lemonhoko genetics to compare the DNA of the BW with, but it might be something for you to look into.

HTH,
-Chimera

Chimera big fan!!

My above statement is accurate DJ BB x The White :) Lemonhoko is the breeder not a parent of Berry White (Green Beanz Seeds). He only dropped on a couple ('zon and firestax... fuck censorship!!!) and I believe was pretty much sold out instantly.

I actually have some beans he never released which he used to make his BW BX i(Berry White F4 x Fire Alien OG). Lem is old school and can talk genetics like no other, you can trust anything he puts out is ready.

Latest posts

Latest posts