What's new

Who remember to Blue Grass Seeds?

MostWantedGens

It was in the overgrow times... dont remember exactly when.

they had strains like Karpov, Kasparov, Blue Russian if I remember well.

I talked sometimes with the breeder guy.

any info on them? What happened with them since than?

greets, MWG

FlaDankster

Veteran
If i am correct i believe Blue Grass seeds was StonedPony.....but i may be wrong??

Believe my mind is correct....BUT....MAY not be.

StonedPony passed a little while back.Never had the chance to converse with him or run any of his gear.

It is to my understanding that SP was one hell of a guy though.May he rest in peace.

midwest

I have a blueberry x bubba kush mother that was made with their blueberry. I like it a lot. Great taste, easy to grow, not much color. Never tried any of their strains directly though. Here's a couple pics of her

They created a blueberry x ssh cross called "Blue Hen" and I wouldn't be surprised if it still exists as some of the blue dream clones. Also I remember their Blue Goo was popular which I think was blueberry x g13 or something.
Some of the people involved still post on the forums I think

Attachments

• user281_pic64975_1385951944.jpg
    user281_pic64975_1385951944.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 21
  • user281_pic64635_1384653808.jpg
    user281_pic64635_1384653808.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • user281_pic64447_1383997192.jpg
    user281_pic64447_1383997192.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 17
G

Blue Hen rings a bell. I recall having a difficult time keeping all their strains straight when remembering the pedigree.
Think about them from time to time.
I think about a lot of breeders from the late 90's to early 2000's

B

BadPenny

not sure if stoned pony or booboy, but I got a pack of Blue Rockets set back for the next round. Plan is to cross to some DJ's BB indica pheno, aka menthol light, to em for my own personal blueberry. I've always wondered if someone didn't find a keeper of blue hen and renamed it blue dream, it looks like it may be two diff hazes, but again, maybe not:biggrin: Sure don't seem to hear many bad reports of their gear, even if old or hard to find.

Latest posts

Latest posts