What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MMJ Clones in WA

Grojak

Sadly Western Washington seems to have some agreement with TGA seeds, we can only offer cuts that were grown from the TGA catalog! At least that seems to be the scene at most collectives I have stopped in and looked at. :moon:

fuck that shit… real clones, good clones all around…

Grojak

Hey thanks Grojak, you found a nice Chem 4? A guy right in my neighborhood says he has a Tahoe (craighslist ad with picture) but he won't answer the phone lol. And a lot of people here in WA have a plant they grew from seed and not the clone only.

The reason I chose Avid was that forbid won't kill broad mites, so I was just being safe. Never seen a broad mite but I know they are real small.

A nice Chem 4… i found THE chem 4… not Chem 4 OG from Cali no its the Chem 4 thats been in WA for like almost a decade or so, I know who brought it up here and I know this came from him.

coughypot

Sadly Western Washington seems to have some agreement with TGA seeds, we can only offer cuts that were grown from the TGA catalog! At least that seems to be the scene at most collectives I have stopped in and looked at. :moon:
I purchased some GG4 and OG Kush cuts back in November from a farmer's market. I went to the same dude that gave me the wrong cuts before. I bitched about the last clones I got from him and he blamed it on somebody else. I tell him that I understand and I end up buying what I think is an OG Kush. Grow her out, WRONG! I think it's the lime cut of Chernobyl. Somebody on IG helped me identify it. I need OG too. Where's it at?
Ks3SMZa.jpg

Sorry to ask a dumb question but how does one find a Farmer's Market out there? That would rock my socks. I've been clone buying from Cragislist and MMJ forums which has been a real hit or miss thing (spoiler alert: don't buy clones from dudes in trailer parks) and I would LOVE to go check out a farmer's market.

I just went to the farmer's market in Kitsap yesterday. Holy fuck guys, I've never been to something so awesome. About 60 tables with everything you can imagine. I picked up a bunch of clones yesterday and had trouble stopping myself from going crazy because I've never seen such quality and selection before. Everything was super cheap too. I also bought a bunch of weed from the growers there to compare strains and see what other growers are doing.

Man those markets are such awesome things. Thanks again to this thread for the heads up. :D

woolybear

Veteran
@GR was the kitsap market medical only?

as far as OG there are a few good seedlines on seedbay that are worth looking at. After my recent fungus gnat infestation i would be wary of buying clones from a market. hmm would be handy to have some plants to flower though haha

@GR was the kitsap market medical only?

as far as OG there are a few good seedlines on seedbay that are worth looking at. After my recent fungus gnat infestation i would be wary of buying clones from a market. hmm would be handy to have some plants to flower though haha

Yes sir, you need a valid WA State MMJ Authorization and a valid WA State Driver's License.

Obsidian

Veteran
MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax,hash **************************
email me at :!@#$%^&*()_*(&$%#!
people need to spam this persons phone number and email with falsies...
wdf...not smart to post your home data online and spam icmag users.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mugenbao

I am going to have to check out this farmers market situation too. It sounds very intriguing.
I've been wanting to check out a farmer's market for quite some time. There never seem to be any near enough to me, unfortunately.

Hopefully, one day in the not-too-distant future :D

granddaddyp

Ok I'm just going to throw this out there. I have close to 40 36" Female clones. They are Light of Jah (jackherrer x Afghani) and Caramelicious. Seeds were purchased from AMS (amsterdam Seeds). I've been growing and selling bud for close to thirty years but in a different part of the country. I moved here because of the marijuana laws. So my question is, how do I go about selling these 3 foot clones?
Thanks in advance

Charles-scott

Veteran
Dutch treat

Dutch treat

Hey Guys this is Charles AKA Reeferman a bit north of you guy I was wandering you anyone knew where to find the Old School Dutch treat in seeds in your Hood I shared loads of it in the past and Harmony and Pink Kush East Island seeds the main source for 20 years dried up here any help would be epic

Peace
C

Latest posts

Latest posts