What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed depot closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkdawg840

I'm pretty shocked, and I haven't recieved a penny for all my auctions either, so I will not be selling seeds unless I'm paid upfront by any overseas company. And ill just be vending in mi and Colorado soon here. This is all rediculous too, and typical mismanagement by a seedy seed biz. A nice way to say they are screwing everyone ;)

TSD Community, We regret to inform you that TSD has shut down. As a security precaution, we have deleted all files from our databases, including the forum. No more data exits, therefore TSD no longer exists. Given current circumstances, we felt obligated to protect our members and partners and destroy TSD. All orders placed up until December 29th will be honored. For breeders and partners of TSD, please note that we are actively working on making arrangements to settle all outstanding matters. TSD asks for your patience, prudence and good judgment at this time. We apologize for any inconveniences caused, but this action was deemed necessary due to recent events. It is in the interest of everyone that TSD be shut down and deleted at this time. To all former TSD members, thank you very much for making this community the special place it was. It is the end of the road for TSD but not for cannabis growers, breeders and enthusiasts. Although we all still face a very difficult and challenging legal climate, the resilience of the cannabis community is strong. Always use good sense and judgment and protect yourselves at all times. The war on cannabis is not over, far from it. Please be prudent at all times.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've never ordered from them but they had a good selection.

Now I gotta find E$kob@r's wares somewhere else.

Cannavore

Veteran
Their shop seemed legit. I bought bodhi and mota gear from them.
Problem was the shop wasnt paying the breeders

Also, Mrs Rare Dankness put the notion out there that they were selling fake seeds though so now every one is in an uproar. Its more likely she's just using tsd as a scapegoat for recent reports of quality reduction in RD stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannavore

Veteran
IC should bring in some of the displaced breeders...

Esko
Coastal Seeds
PNW Roots
Maddfarmer
Classic

They'd make great additions here
And a bunch more that I am forgetting right now

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
T Its more likely she's just using tsd as a scapegoat for recent reports of quality reduction in RD stock

Mrs. Rare Dankness
"Sorry I lost my temper but enough. I've been trying to fix shit since may. and almost complete. And tired. I didn't complain about my issues because people would have not believed me or assumed it was an excuse So I dealt with it. And will still deal with it. So I guess in a way I really shouldn't care. But i do. People should not be treated like they were. I have a pretty straight forward moral compass. what needs to be done is JB send the breeders seeds to a 3rd party. A different seed Bank and let them get them back to the breeder or sell them. It would be easy enough for them to transfer them over. But Jb or bogdan Would have to do it. And a seed bank would Have to accept them"

suspects there fakes and wants them passed on to be sold??

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I really hope customers don't loose out through this
A couple of breeders have told me they have not been paid as well so it looks like a lot of people will be out of pocket over this

personally I wouldn't be happy to sell any stock that JB had been in contact with

Bmac1

Veteran
I had just recently signed up over there to check it out and saw the ICmag refugee thread. After a couple weeks and a fair amount of downtime, the thread popped up about the breeders being out money for quite some time and it started blowing up. There was thousands owed to breeders from the way that thread was shaping up and then the plug got pulled. Hopefully the breeders get what is owed and nobody gets screwed.

Cannavore

Veteran
People are reporting expenses on their credit cards coming from Spain. Any one who's used a card over there be sure your safe!

Thank you De La Luz and the rest of the breeders for speaking up.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man looks like I dodged a bullet...
It was a toss up between sending my beans to the depot or the Bay...
Good vibes from the bay won the day and now I see the right path was taken.

Hope they pay up the breeders that sold through
them and what about the seed stock ?

Who would you go after to get set right ?
I would have no idea and bet that's the way they like it...

Positive vibes going out to all those effected...

Canabuz

Wow-zerz

Wow-zerz

Wow, I also read the thread the unpaid breeders put up, mod tried to stop it but at the end they shut it down, Doom on Dicky!

Skip

Veteran
Well we didn't call him the "thieving con-man" for nothing!

Good luck to all those who trusted the guy who ripped off Gypsy.

We tried to warn you all...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
some of us even tried to warn Gypsy at the time
he's f***d over quite a few friends of mine so far lets hope this is his final demise

Skip

Veteran
It would be very nice if we could actually hear the truth from someone about the circumstances that lead to that site closing.

Speculation doesn't really help, and we don't need that site's drama here.

But as a service to our members, esp. those owed money or beans, we will allow factual info to be posted about the situation.

No spam for other sites, please.

Hopefully everyone will get their due, including JB...

Cannavore

Veteran
People like Rare Dankness say they've been waiting since May to be paid. After TSD moved to Spain during the time gypsy was arrested was when the vibe on the forums began to go down. JB wasnt really active after the move to Spain, and people began complaining about TSD relisting seeds that were sold out and didn't get more stock of. As far as I know they weren't ripping customers off by not sending. The forum went down for an entire weekend a couple weeks back.

De La Luz (ace/cbg rep) made a thread about leaving tsd due to unpaid bills.. Then Breeder after breeding came forward about not being paid for what was sent in and sold. Even auction holders. Supposedly TSD owed $20k to the vendors. The site went down that following weekend and it never went back up. Assumingly from the vendors coming forward and telling people not to order.

No real response from JB has been given yet.

Reports of credit card frauds are now being brought to light by customers of tsd

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I know of other mainline breedrs that are owed plenty of money.....

This is why I like to have our private breeders paid each quarter. Quite honestly it has been quite a struggle since JB screwed us all over. But the private breedrs are a substantial part of our backbone!

I am glad I never did business with them? is this the bc bud depot, or some other similar sounding name that was supposedly more reputable?

Status
Not open for further replies.