What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why wooden spoons?

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ROFLMAO!!! FOR REAL

yo . . question. . .

how in the hell does a thread about a fucking spoon turn into the bitch killing fields? you guys really take any opportune time to get at others huh? I can hear the thug now:

"yo man, real talk, when I see that motherfucka post again ima get at his ass on some straight gully shit son!! word up!", lmao and they call me and internet thug . . . WOW!

oh man, you guys really do crack me up

I was just asking a question about science.

I guess that's not cool, though. That kinda defeats the purpose of lots of peoples arguments, sadly.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i used to use a big industrial sized soup ladle with a long stem, i used that baby to make the water swirl around like crazy, but nowadays i have a bubblator for the mixing and it saves a lot of time and energy and produces a superior product to hand mixing and letting it sit etc.

imachefdammit

For christ sake, SOME chefs use ceramic knives because they initially hold a sharper edge than stainless or high carbon steel knives. It has absolutely nothing to so with cutting meats and fish, it's entirely about personal knife preference. Azad is talking out of his arse. Drysift says stupid things, but he's right on this one.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
For christ sake, SOME chefs use ceramic knives because they initially hold a sharper edge than stainless or high carbon steel knives. It has absolutely nothing to so with cutting meats and fish, it's entirely about personal knife preference. Azad is talking out of his arse. Drysift says stupid things, but he's right on this one.

nice of you to join up and make your first post to clear all this up once and for all mate, lol.

vapor

Veteran
I made a 20gallon run the other day had everything loaded in the the bubble know and bam no turn no spin ho drain. So i grabbed a big plastic spoon i have for brewing. The results where good but they always are. The kicker was having to lift the machine full of ice water and material high enough to drain into the bags.Just way more work with no spin spin whirl whirl drain drain...

ps pulled the wiring apart clean it and tighten connects and we are working again.....

Garhart

This has to be one of the more entertaining threads I have run across.
The longer I live the more I am sure, how little I do in fact know. anon

You should not use a SHARP object to stir may it be metal, wood or whatever, it has nothing to do with taste but everything to do with not crushing the trims. You should really try a machine and you will have a vortex of water instead of a solid object doing the work

MJBadger

Veteran
Many a time I have used a Plasters mixing whisk in a power drill , that's metal , it creates a vortex & people cream when they smoke my bubble
Like I said before it the purists talking shit . You only have to read / watch DVD on Bubblebags with all this crap about adding all the bags to bucket & mixing then straining . What a load of crap , mix it all in another bucket then pour it into bags/bucket , job done & it`s quicker but some twat out there will tell you it the wrong way .

Many a time I have used a Plasters mixing whisk in a power drill , that's metal , it creates a vortex & people cream when they smoke my bubble
Like I said before it the purists talking shit . You only have to read / watch DVD on Bubblebags with all this crap about adding all the bags to bucket & mixing then straining . What a load of crap , mix it all in another bucket then pour it into bags/bucket , job done & it`s quicker but some twat out there will tell you it the wrong way .
You could have done even better if you had used a gentler approach in creating the water vortex.