What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss Chem Dawg Pheno

Hack

This Evil girl was run in RDWC at 75 days with no co2 enrichment. PPMs never exceeded 500 200 of which was city water. She came in 24-25 Percent two times at the local medical lab.

Hack

Mob Boss Tang Tang Pheno

Mob Boss Tang Tang Pheno

This Pheno will shoot to he ceiling with huge foxtailing colas. I seems to have more of a full blown chem smell that stays with the bud through the cure. Needs 70-75 days to get the best from her but a real pleasure to grow and trim.

GottaBeGreen

Hack. whats up? Looks just like my MB Cut. Im in Colorado also. Where did you get your Mob Boss from? I picked mine up in a shop in Denver almost a couple years ago. Mine tested at 24%-25% also, I'll try to gather some pics. She definitely stands out! Nice job.

Hack

Yeah, THC Health on South Colorado was releasing some really good genetics, I picked up the chem dawg pheno first and then a year later they released the tang tang pheno which they had a published lab test of 27.5 percent, have not taken it to lab. It is a beautiful plant to look at and grow. How do you grow yours?

GottaBeGreen

Yup. Same shop, THC(the healthy clone). Did you get the Prophet from them also? I did not, but I should have. They were like $50 each. Thats steep for this area but i still bought one. It is a beauty isn't she. I grow her in hydro(lava rock) with GH in flood and drain style. Also I grow soil with my own Rock/guano based nutrient tea. I import my soil/organic nutes from a friend in Belize. Hes been at it for 35 yrs. If your ever interested in some bomb nutes not on the market yet. Let me know. I'll give you some to test out. Just let me know results. Its a 4 part system. Also its a 5000 yr old Chinese formula built from rock phosphates and guano, kelp, ect. Fully soluble in water unlike other guanos that dont break down.. Im just getting the feeding chart put together.

misterRoni

got close to the same pheno of mob boss , just the bud are a litlle bit more sleavy . huge producer , test at 25 .... love and grow it since 1 year , and don't wanna change !

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Mr. R,
Happy to hear your digging tge MB. We too, have some thrown o/d and has done expectantly well. A real show stopper, complete with purple high lights. Complex Tangy aroma and gooey nugs that we're excited to put back into the stash jars.

Enjoy
In CHRIST
Steele