What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morcheeba's Med's

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Ultra Sonja #3

i needed to chop before a full flush b/c i needed meds so here are a few pics.

typical frosty dense nugs comming from the GrindHouse girls and a sweet smell.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DP & LVK

thx 4 stoppin in.........its been too long since i toked any US but ill report back on the med effect once a tester nug dries.

one day ill get a better camera but they look better in person.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
im bad at describing the smells and taste but here is my take.

UltraSonja #3 -- sweet smell and taste.........def no fruity pebbles but sweet. smoked a joint w/my step dad and half way thru i had a bit of elevated heart rate and by the end of the joint i was fairly high and i had already been smoking all day.

as i toke a bowl in my bong i get spasm relief as quick as when tokin pre98 bubba.........within 2 hits so now i have 2 strains that ill use as my benchmark of who gets to stay around.

UltraSonja #2 -- similar smell but more subtle and it is less potent. both me and step-dad agree its less potent so ill run her a few more runs to see if i want to keep her along w/US#3.

both are very resinous and im trying to get better shots of the dry nugs of each to show but waiting on a friend to take the pics w/a quality camera.

peace

L

Lee Van Kief

yeah the #3 sounds like a winner. wonder what a cure will do for it?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
getting pics taken is hard b/c i cant take them myself but i have a Mobb Boss going into flush and ill try and get a few but half way thru flower i had lockout issues due to my city water changing and me not checking ph................all bud development slowed and its going to kill my yield but she still pumped out the frost.

i should have MB and 2 phenos of UltraSonja rotated back into flower soon and as soon as a current batch of seeds get going ill pop a few more BH IBL, The Prophet.

your girl looks great bro. nice and resinous and thx 4 stopping in.

peace

OLDproLg

Veteran
Hey Cheeb!!

Just found this man,im feelin for ya on the pics,i understand
shit you did pretty good on these here!
Hope you got a friend to help,how are them G13/hazes buddy?
Still alive an awaiting flowertime an a few shots hopefully...
Anyways happy harvest MO!
Lg

Drift13

Morcheeba, ya got it going on. Everything I see looks so tasty. Point & shoot cameras are going pretty cheap and they take some nice shots. Just a thought...

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Oldpro,

thx for making it by and ill throw up some of the G13 x Skunk but ill get them in a thread in appropriate section.

picture.php
picture.php

LoveKush,

thx bro and i have a mob boss & ultra sonya ~3wks in and ill try to get pics this wkend if i can get some stuff re-arranged.

Drift13,

thx for the visit bro and more pics comming.

peace

v1ru5

My g/f's Sonja...

Dat girl looks almost as bomb as my more human Sonja, more green and frosty tho... :)

Morcheeba*

Veteran
very nice. everything ive grown from GHMSC has been resin covered gems, very easy to grow and can take a beating and still produce good meds.

my plan is to germinate all of my GHMSC stock this year to put several more keepers into my garden.

thx for stopping by.

peace

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one Morcheeba.
I look forward to your new GHMSC project.
I do still miss my Prophet ;)