What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grindhouse beans coming back!

Y

Yankmychain

DMT

DMT

Sounds great Big C.
Here are a few pics for people to check out. I oñly ran this one plant so far. But wow.

The high is very crushing . It's been a little while since smoking so I don't recall all the details

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Glad I still got some in my arsenal but when the DMT and Mob Boss are dropped I am thinking I need to grab a pack or two. :)

Hope to see Steele posting up again soon.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yeah there are some good deals on some packs for sure. If certain ones are listed soon then I will be buying up some more stock.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh for 30 bucks the US is a steal and in my opinion she no slouch. Especially if you stumble across the Merlot smelling one.

Ultra Sonja

picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
well well.... this is good news indeed :)
and just in time,
i have 2 5ft BH IBL tree's from my *ice princess* pheno 18 days in bloom

btw
we need MOB BOSS!!!! :)

Great news..welcome back Steele Savage.I agree with the gnome, I'd love to grab some Mob Boss!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I myself grabbed the $30 pack of Ultra Sonya awhile back and did it along with BH IBL in my outdoor grow and was quite pleased with the U.S. I had 3 females and i'm pretty sure I did stumble onto the Merlot pheno, mines kinda sweet/tangy smelling with a touch of something fermented. Reminds me of wine when I smell it so i'm :). The other females smell fruity. I also had a male and got 100% germ on the 4 seeds I started plus I ended up with F2s from each female (a curse and a blessing lol). These things yield also, might run a bushed out monster female next year in my OD just to see what see'll do (1st I gotta see what strains will make the cut for next year but U.S. is a definate contender for my 5 card slot at this spot). All plants were left untopped and had huge main and secondary buds, not a lot of popcorn buds even the smaller ones were nice size for the plants size. Very branchy with great bud production and end product ain't bad either ;). I did experience a little mold on a couple of them but was discarded.

I did like the BH but not as much as the U.S. I only found 1 female out of 5 plants (started 6 seeds pretty sure all germed but 1 never sprouted up will have to go check my notes). The smell after drying and during the cure was pine only. The female was ok but i'm thinking I got an average pheno as the high wasn't really there for me. She was also a cola plant so to speak topped once but focusing on just the colas and not much if any real bud production along the branches just 8 or so main colas is all it was really producing with just a few others lower buds. She also didn't take to the weather that much and molded about 40% easy. I wish i'd a had few other females to help judge it by but for now it won't make an OD comeback until I run it indoors a few times and find a keeper worthy to stand up to the cruel conditions my season sometimes throws at me. I also made a ton of more BH IBL beans by using a few males pollen and a few cross ;) 1 of which is to Sour D IBL, and 1 which will be my 1st major strain project tba at a later time. Next time I run the BH IBL i'm looking for the P19 dom plants, I did have a whacky male which I believed to be a tangtang pheno as it was just crazy wild looking with the upturned leaflets and more sativa looking much different from the other plants entirely with wierd mutated leaves much like the ones that SS showed P19 traits of during the IBLs production in a big Blockhead thread somewhere. Tried to clone it and the clones died and didn't save the pollen correctly was trying to use it soon but it wasn't soon enough. I don't think the pollen was still viable when I pollenated the female so I used other BH IBL males I had. It was just my luck but good thing I got lots of seeds now to look for some better and unique plants. Looking forward to the indoor runs with the IBL in the future.

All plants were frosty and I mean all of them. U.S. were just a tad bit more leafy then the BH also but other than that they were really nice plants. Hoping to get some DMT and maybe Mob Boss or Prophet in the future but i'm a wait a bit got some many things on the table as is lol. Ya'll take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts